Having fun onrobyn

Onika Tanya Maraj p.o.v

Me and Robyn stayed in my room for the rest of the night. It was fun , kind of like a sleepover. While we were eating we really got to know each other. We have some things in common actually. We are both from the islands. Shes from Barbados and I'm from Trinidad. We both are actresses , and we both have siblings.

"I mean Barbados is great and everything but, Trinidad is where its at !" I said with my trini Flag in my hand. She laughed at me.

"babygirl, Barbados is famous for tea and cricket , the best things in the world , what yall famous for?"

"Me , I'm the baddest bitch" i said while flipping my hair .

" You ain't shit " she spat

We both started laughing . Robyn started taking out her cheap ass speakers. I looked at those with a blank stare and laughed my ass off. She looked at me like i was crazy.

"Here use my pink pills cause i don't know what those are" I said laughing

She took my pink pill and hooked it to her phone. She started playing boss ass bitch remix made by me of course , because it just makes sense , like im not only a bad bitch , but im a boss ass bitch.

"if you really a "bad bitch" I challenge you to a twerk off" I looked at her crazy ,

"what the fuck ,that's the dumbest shit you have ever said , you challenge ME?, THE nicki minaj , With the best ass on the planet , to have a twerk off against?, Bitch is you stupid ?" I questioned . She laughed and shook it off and took out another phone. How many phones does this bitch have ?

"I'm gonna post this on instagram and make a poll on twitter to see who is the winner. We're gonna let the fans decide , and whoever loses has to give the winner a lap dance. Deal ?"Rih asked

I nodded , "but when your ass is bending over to give me a lap dance don't catch an attitude". I teased

Rihanna went first but by the time she was going to start and stop being a goofy ass hoe the song changed to Work by her and drake.

"aye this is my song " she joked

rihannas p.o.v

I started twerking on the ground, and then i moved my way up and started twerking with my feet on the wall , I saw Nicki Recording it and cheering me on, I started bringing my way back down into a split , while in the split I was clapping my butt. I started to tic tic my way up, then I ended the song belly dancing.

"Aye bitch You said twerkin not grinding,cheater !" Nicki yelled

Then it was her turn and i was instantly amazed her fat ass just moving in one motion almost hypnotized me , how can someone handle all that ass? Still a mystery but i recorder her and posted it on Instagram and twitter. Once she was done she went down the hall to buy us something to drink. She handed me some water. "Thank you " i said.

" For a small girl you can really twerk , Your ass not as fat as mine , but you shaked a little something ." She smirked

I just pushed her on the her arm lightly . Then she pushed my forehead down on the bed.

"That's hella disrespectful , i know my forehead big and shit but damn"i said

"Oh shut up rih" She smacked

There we go with this damn babygirl attitude, someone needs to handle that right away. As she was walking away I tackled her on the couch and got on top of her. I flipped her over and i locked her hands behind her back and grabbed the back of her neck. Her breathing became unsteady.

"how did you do that so fast, you have to teach me , right after i beat your ass real quick" she said as she tried to break free.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and i fell on the floor , with a loud thump. She stood over me and put my hands over my head. I tried to wiggle free, "you tap out yet?" she asked.

"Nope " I manged to get free with very masculine strength that came out of nowhere. Nicki was in shock. She ran into the bathroom and lock the door. I heard her laugh from the other side of the door. Luckily i knew how to unlock doors. I looked for a bobby pin through my bag and unlocked the door . Nic kicked me in my leg while trying to escape . I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her. She fell backwards onto the bed , laughing . She grabbed a pillow and hit me . I fell against a chair.

"oh.. you're gonna pay for that " I said as i turned around, but she was no where to be found.

"nicki, come out come out where ever you are," i taunted She came from behind me and put the pillow case over my head and ran. I finally caught up with her. I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the wall with her arms over her head.

"I see you like to play ruff" i say out of breath

She bit her bottom lip and looked at me seductively. She was driving me insane . I leaned in over to her right ear and whispered " Have me runnin' around like that again and i'll have you begging for me to let you go in a minute ". She just looked at me breathing hard. As i was about to lean in for a kiss. someone knocked on the door. Onika snapped out of my trance and answered it .

"excuse me ma'am we are getting a lot of noise complaints downstairs , could you please keep it down , sorry for the inconvenience" the receptionist said , Nicki nodded and closed the door . For a moment it was silent.

"well, that was fun ... but we have to get up really early tomorrow for the vma's so lets get some sleep , Bye nic See you tomorrow . She waved and gave me a hug and i slid my hands up and down her body. I guess she didn't notice, because she didn't move. I went back to my hotel room with nothing but Nicki on my mind.

What do you guys think?