Feeling Myself Onrobyn

After me and bey finally got off the airplane , which felt like forever, we headed straight to the limo . Ugh I feel so light headed !thats one thing about traveling on planes that piss me off . Me and bey were in one big white limo , and the staff was in another limo . We had police cars surrounding us the whole perimeter.

"NICKI!!" Bey shouted

"Huh, what ?"

" I asked you where do you want to eat ?!"

" i' m good anywhere "

"Are you ok? Are you thinking about Rih?"

"Oh god no, I just hate flying on planes thats all!"

Although I kind of do wonder what she's up to..

Robyn Rihanna Fenty p.o.v

There I was in the bed watching Shakira try in clothes for me , again! She's worse than Nika !

"How does this look ?" She asked turning around . The dress she wore was a beautiful red dress with one sleeve cut off . It was silk . It was so beautiful ! .. but not on her

"I don't know , turn around, yeah it doesn't fit you try in that sparkly dress in the corner ." I said

This sparkly dress that she was about to wear was navy blue . It had a slit at the back so the whole world can see it . It was also strapless , so that means her raisin breasts would show .

"Ohh , I like this one !" She said

"Are you sure , you don't have he right body shape for it , no one wants to see your raisin boobs ! " I joked . While I was laughing she stood there motionless , and upset.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME . You hurt my feelings daddy!" She said

Yo ! Is she serious right now , she's hella sensitive ! Like damn it was only a joke . You better embrace those raisin titties girl!

"Ugh Shakira , I'm sorry ! It was a joke !" I said while rolling my eyes.

" give me kiss" she said

Oh fuck , now I have to give her a kiss with these dry ass crusty lips . Did she kiss a bag of baby powder . Look like her ass been sniffing cocaine since birth. Look like she smeared dry paint on them lips . Looks like the desert had a sleep over on her lip.

I went in halfway for the kiss trying to brace myself , but before I could properly prepare she kissed me . I really have to put some chap stick on this shit .

"Babe , I have a surprise for you , we're going to Miami next week!" She shouted dead in my ear . I smiled . That's not a big surprise . I have millions of dollars to ship her ass to Miami for years .

"Come on daddy aren't you excited ?!"

"YES !! Miami is going to be great Shakira "

Ugh I'm tired of this bitch already . I wonder what Nicki is up to?

Onika Tanya Maraj

After me and Bey checked into our hotel , we quickly made our way to the Lakeside arena for rehearsals and the tour. The music started ...

Feeling myself , I'm feeling myself , I'm feeling my ...feeling myself , I'm feeling myself , I'm feeling my feeling my ...feeling myself, I'm feeling myself I'm feeling my ... feeling myself , I'm feeling myself ... IM FEELING MY...

I'm with some hood girls looking back at it and a good girl in my tax bracket.Got a black card with that let's saks have it , these Chanel bags is a bad habit ...

When the beat drops and I rap that verse , I rise from the ground . From then on Bey and I are allowed to do whatever we want . That is until I get to my third verse .

Bitches ain't got punchlines or flow . I have both and an empire also . He getting gifts from Santa Claus at the North Pole . Today I'm icy but I'm praying for some more snow . Let that ho ho, let that hoe know (he in love ) he in love with the coco.

When I rap to that verse bey and I are suppose to bend down and squat . While we squad we're suppose to bounce up and down . Then we start to get up and continue what we were doing.

Our choreographer came to us and thought we were ready. We went to our dressing rooms and got ready . I can't wait until tonight .

I was already dressed and the concert doesn't start until 10:00

I was already dressed and the concert doesn't start until 10:00. I decided to watch tv on my down time. Bring me and being petty I watched E ! News . There however , was  his one thing that caught my eye .. it was ROBYN! As I was watching I turned the volume up .

"Me and Nicki are just friends!" Robyn said. That bitch Shakira just stood there with a smile holding on to Robyn .  Are you serious ? She really web and stayed with Shakira . Wow ... I guess this is it . She's really over me .. my mural face turned into a frown as I turned off my television .

" excuse me Nicki Minaj , it's time for you to enter the underground stage" I heard a member of the crew say. I walked out and gave myself a small pep talk .

Ok Onika , the focus is on your fans ! If my "love" life . Time to get your boss ass bitch on !" 

"Feeling myself , I'm feeling myself , I'm feeling my ...feeling myself , I'm feeling myself , I'm feeling my feeling my ...feeling myself, I'm feeling myself I'm feeling my ... feeling myself , I'm feeling myself ... IM FEELING MY..." As Bey said the chorus the underground stage came up towards the crowd and fog started clustering me .

The whole crowd started to scream as the seen me come out from under .

I'm with some hood girls looking back at it and a good girl in my tax bracket.Got a black card with that let's saks have it , these Chanel bags is a bad habit ... i rapped .

The crowd started hyping me up and rapping with me . My fans give me so much life it made me forget the incident with Robyn. As the fast part of my verse came me and Beyonce walked towards each other and did the routine , that we were told to do . All of a sudden the music stopped . I looked around a bey who still had her mic in her hand.

"Hold up hold up !  " she said

"WE NEED 2 YOU GUYS ON THE STAGE RIGHT NOW !!!" Bey yelled in the microphone. I got so excited

2 people came on stage and they were both girls . One was about 21 and she was a beautiful brownskin girl with brown eyes and curly hair . It was another girl who looks about 16 and was a beautiful darkskin girl with long and curly hair as well. Bey told them to meet us backstage. The music resumed and we finished our routine.

"Give it up for the baddest bitch in the game , Nicki Minaj !" Bey screamed . Everyone screamed and clapped for me. I started to laugh and bowed. I left through the backstage .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like comment and vote . Have to update on the weekends boos 😛🍴