Roman OnRobyn

Robyn Rihanna Fenty p.o.v
After the award show , and the buffet , me and Nicki was going to leave until we got caught up in paparazzi trying to take pictures of us. We took a few pictures and then we got tired . We asked our body guards to cover us while we get in the car . About 30 minutes into the car ride Nicki still looked pissed. I couldn't help but to chuckle . I really got this girl wrapped around my finger . As I was chuckling she looked at me with this death glare . Apparently she must've forgot what happened today.

"So uhh , I rented out a whole floor for us at this new hotel , so people can't complain about our "noises". I said

ROMAN p.o.v

I'm herrrrreeeee BITTTTTCCCCHHHHEESSS!!!
So this is that bitch Robyn ! I can tell we're not gonna along at all! What she's not gonna do , is what she's been doing to Onika. Let her little ass touch me if she wants , she'll end up in a wheelchair.

"Helloooo!! Lioness I'm talking to you !" She said

"I don't give a fuck ROBYN, just drive me to the damn hotel already !" I said
Robyn pulled over to the hotel , stopped, then looked at me like I was crazy.

"Lioness , imma let you pass on that one , you might be a little tired , so I forgive you , just don't let it happen again" she said

"Lioness ?  Bitch don't call me that retarded bullshit , you'll have me shittin on your grave before you call me that again dumb hoe!"
I said before I slammed the door.

Robyn's eyes turned red and her fist clutched and she ran towards me putting her hand around my neck.
"Come again?!" Listen Onika , I have no idea what has gotten into you , but trust me I can knock that shit right out!" Said Robyn

I just looked at her and laughed . Robyn had a puzzled look on her face. Moments later I had her faced down on the concrete with her arm and head twisted and her neck in my hand. She started breathing heavy .

"And ROBYN its ROMAN!! " I took the hotel information sheet from her pocket and went to the front desk. I called that hoe Robyn and said be up here in 4 minutes !

10 minutes later she came up to the floor. By that time I had belts , and whips , and handcuffs . I also had an iron rod that said "property of Onika & all her alter egos " . As soon as Robyn stepped foot in the room . I got a pillow case and wrapped it around her . I grabbed my pistol from the back of my luggage and knocked her out .

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
I woke up strapped into a chair . Nicki was hovering over me in a black leather paint suit with chains and straps on it . She was also holding a whip. I bit my lips . She looked so good right now. Just as I bit my lip she slashed me on my face.

"Fuck!!"  I licked the blood from my lip.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ONIKA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as I said that I got slapped in the face and duck tapped .  Oh hell no !! It's ok for me to do that to her but if she does it , that's crossing the line !!

"It's Roman bitch!" She spat

Is she really trying to make me fall for this bullshit. I'm not one of her clueless fans . This is just an excuse for her to act like she doesn't have any damn sense. I just rolled my eyes and there goes another slap to my face. I looked at her deep in the eyes knowing that she couldn't resist them. Once I did her eyes changed to black. My eyes widened . I tried to get out ,but it didn't work .

"It's about time who you realized who you messing with little bitch !!" Said Roman

She blind folded me and put a rod on one of the main bruises she gave me . I screamed in pain . I started cry . As I was crying she was laughing . Finally she stopped . I had nothing left . She took of the blind fold and I saw what the iron rod said . She then un cuffed me and untied me .

"Sit in the corner outside peasant !" She commanded .

Since I was free , I could beat her ass now .

"Oh fuck no! I ain't sitting in no damn corner outside !" I said as I ran up to her.

She dodged my hit and grabbed my leg.she flipped me over. Then in one motion she slammed my neck and dragged me outside on the balcony. As soon as she let go , I was coughing up blood .

"It's either you sleep on the balcony or you DIE on the balcony , your pick FENTY! She said. Her voice got really deep , as if a grown man was going to come out of her.

"I'm waiting for an answer now !!!"Roman said

" I--I - imma sleep out here !"I replied barely being able to breathe .

"Good choice !!" After she almost ended my life in a heart beat. She laid in one of the beds and started smoking a fat blunt .

Roman p.o.v
And that's how Roman gets reloaded bitch! After I showed robyn who 's boss , I heard her baby ass crying . I don't give a fuck!i just went on a bed and smoked a fat ass blunt . I hope that bitch doesn't tell Nic, cause she hates when I smoke . Later I heard my mother (Martha) call me for dinner. With that good ass beating I needed it . Since Nic's body felt kind of sluggish I just summoned her ass to sleep . What if Robyn wakes up . I should send her to Nicki the Ninja mode ,just in case Robyn tries some shit . 

Nicki the Ninja p.o.v

Roman wanted me to watch over Nicki's girlfriend , make sure she doesn't try shit. I swear Roman has no chill.  just like the limit , it doesn't exist . But I just watched over Robyn . I seen her try to sneak inside so I stood over her and turned on the light . She flinched

Robyn Rihanna Fenty p.o.v
Just as I was sneaking in , someone turned on the light . Roman was very silent and just stared me down with a sword in her hand ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE ABOUT NICKI THE NINJA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!