Hospital Onrobyn

Nicki p.o.v

I was in the waiting area of the hospital . Hopefully Robyn was ok. A quick glance at my hands and it felt like I murdered someone . There was dry tears in my eyes , my voice was gone and on top of all that I may have lost someone , important to me . I needed to take my mind off things , maybe some ice cream . I didn't have a car so I had to call someone .

Drake p.o.v

I was in the studio laying down a new track when I heard Nicki call .

"Hey Nic"

"Hey drizzy , can you pick me up from the hospital please and drop me to stone cold ice cream plaza?" She asked me

"Yea , what's up what happened ?"

"I don't want to talk about it , just please pick me up at the private hospital by the 7th street plaza next to Hilton hotel please"

"Ok , I'll be there in a few , bye "

"Bye drake and thank you so much "

"Your welcome "

Beep! The phone convo ended

Robyn p.o.v

I woke up from , what felt like a karma. I found myself in a hospital bed . I tried to get up but there was wires on my back and a brace on my neck.

"Ouch! " I winced in pain. I laid back down . A nurse came in and welcomed me with a warm smile .

"Hi , welcome to heaven " she said

"Yo what the fuck , I'm dead ?" I asked getting worried .

"Haha, no it's just a joke " she replied .

"Oh, you got jokes , I got AK-12 and 3 bullets keep fuckin with me ." I murmured

"What did you say ?"

"Oh nothing dear , what happened why am I here ?" I asked

She started flipping through papers on her clipboard . "You have had a mild neck injury , in sure it's a little sore , we have applied ointment to it , it's a rash like area kind of , it's bruised up pretty bad , I recommend you don't take that brace off, or eat hard foods for a week . It will heal in about 2-3weeks , you should be good for now ."

DAMN Nicki did all of that . And all this time I thought she was as delicate as a flower . I thought to myself .

"If you don't mind me asking ... what happened to your neck ? " the nurse asked me .

Damn, she a little too nosy ." I fell on my neck ... falling from the stairs " I quickly replied . She just nodded.

"well is there someone here to discharge me.?" I asked .

"Um yes, Nicki minaj was here but she left with Drake , I always knew they were a thing, ya know?" She said

Ok, this bitch is cruising for a bruisin .

Nicki p.o.v

Drake finally pulled up to the hospital in his black lambo , I love it so much !

"Hey drake "

"Hey nick, what's wrong you been crying ?"

"Yeah , but it's nothing"

"Ok , well I have ice cream at my house , mine as well eat there then spend money am I right ?"

"Yeah I guess,let's just go " I said  he pulled off. In about 10 minutes we reached his house . It was nice but not bigger than mine or Robyns .

"You want some hot chocolate ?" He asked . I nodded he bought it in the living room with some cookies and cream ice cream .

"So what's up ? Why you upset ?"

"It's just Robyn that's all , she's in the hospital " it was killing me enough thinking about it and now he wants me to say it .

"Geesh, how what happened ?" He asked

"Drake I don't want to talk about it can we please change the subject" I asked trying no to tear up .

"Yeah , you cold I can light up the fireplace. " he said . He went to the fire place and lit it up using the match by his tv.

"There you go ." He said handing me a blanket.

It grew silent and it was kind of awkward at the same time .

"You know Nic, Robyn was always a bad person , you deserve someone better" Drake said

I rolled my eyes. " here we go again , first it's Shakira , now it's you , can you guys just leave us alone ! And "indeed someone better?" Who could that possibly be drake ?" I asked getting up and crossing my arms.

He stood up next to me . " 'me ,nick"he said, he leaned into kiss me.i stopped him.

"Drake ,no, stop , I'm not doing this to Robyn !" I said pushing away .

"Come on man ! Just let me love you!" He said pushing me back on the couch .

"Drake stop ! Get off of me !" I commanded .

He grabbed my wrist and held a tight grip on my neck and tried to suck it. I pushed him off. He grabbed by my shirt and jerked me against the wall. I punched him straight in his nose . He stepped back and wiped his blood.

I tried running to the door but he grabbed my waist.
"You ain't going no where Nicki ". He punched me in the right of my cheek and I fell on the ground .i tried to get up but I was too weak . He grabbed my by my tights and took them off.

Roman - I need you NOW!!

Roman p.o.v
Nicki was in trouble and I knew I had to act fast. I hopped in her aura quickly and recovered my strength . By the time I popped in Nicki was full naked, a couple of bruises , but nothing serious.

"You bouta get dicked down today sis" he said unbuttoning his pants . I kicked him straight in his dick and smashed a lamp over his head . He was gonna be out for a couple of minutes. I turned on the bath water , but him inside of it, found some pills and laid it next to him , so it looked like he overdosed. 

Now I had to figure out how I was gonna get to the hospital. This sounded more like a job for Martha .

Within seconds she zapped Nicki to the front of the hospital fully clothed ..

_____________________________________•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€