It's not stalking, it's loving from a distance

It was quiet. I pushed the covers away from my face and a huge burst of light hit my eyes.

"Josh?" I said quietly sitting up. I was still in bed... and I was still naked... but I was completely dry. I felt the sheets. Clean. Aw, he already cleaned up. Just then he walked through the door carrying another towel. When he saw I was awake he smiled.

"Hey you," he said happily. I smiled back and waved sarcastically.

"Hi." I was so completely dazed and happy that I couldnt say anything else. He came over and pulled the thick covers off. My eyes didnt leave his face as he layed the towel down next to me.

"I thought maybe you would want to wake up clean," he chuckled, "we should be more careful next time." He didnt stop grinning. Suddenly a huge smile spread across my face.

"Next time?" I asked fastly. I thought that this would be one of those things where he would do it and then not do it again for an extremely long time. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"I havent gotten enough," he gave me a teasing look, and he looked... sexy...  

"Same here..." I stroked his hair, so glad that he wasnt some needy guy that was only with me for... I was the luckiest person alive. "I love you." I was so sure of my words.

"I love you too," he had that familiar warm look in his eyes. And the smile that I've come to love so much, something that can always brighten my day. Then he suddenly looked confused.

"Why did you want to know if I had a camera?" he continued to rub the towel like he'd been doing, apparently cleaning up a little bit more. I grimaced, remembering that dream.

"Ugh, nevermind, I really dont want to talk about it..." My voice lowered to a whisper. He didnt push me anymore.

"Well I dont," he murmered, "haha, like I could affort one!" he joked. I smiled and gave him a quick hug before standing up.

"When did you get up?" I said, noticing that he was cleaned up and had on fresh clothes.

"About two hours, did you know its noon? Everyone is downstairs already, and Jake is here. He said something about a party this afternoon..." he trailed off, remembering something. I gasped.

"Whats the date?!" I said hurridly. He stood up straight.

"The fourth of august... why? Oh by the way, there were a couple of other guys here too... I havent seen them before..." he was looking more confused by the second, and I couldve sworn he looked troubled.

"Whats wrong?" I stood and faced him.

"Haha, I dont know if you will like this but... they're hot," he chuckled again and started to fold the towel. I laughed and remembered the date. Oh my god... I cant believe I hadnt prepared for this! I started running when Josh called after me. "Pants!" I frozed halfway to the stairs.

"Right," I said blushing. He chuckled and handed me my boxers and some shorts. I put them on and decided to forget about a shirt. The funner the better. I started running again.

"Wait!" he yelled after me.

"What?" I asked, coming back into the room.

"Whats the rush? Whats going on today?" he did looked honestly clueless. I laughed.

"Its my birthday!" I smiled as I ran out the door before he could yell at me again. I could hear him coming after me but I just kept sprinting down the stairs. As soon as I got to the bottom the first thing I saw was all of my friends in a circle at the table. But as Josh had said there were a few other people there.