I love swimming

It's Friday night, and tomorrow is Independence Day. Josh and I are laying in bed talking about tomorrow.

"Its going to be so fun," I said, putting my head on his chest, "watching the fireworks at Jake's are some of the best memories I have," I looked up at him. He had his perfect smile on that I loved so much. I couldnt help but kiss him. We have never really made out before. Sometimes it's because we were around other people, other times one of us has to go somewhere or has something to do. Yesterday it was because we had to go pick up Cole.

Emily is spending the night tonight, but she's staying in Cole's room. For some reason that doesnt bother me. I just know that nothing will happen...

Nothing is stopping us now. I moved slightly so I was laying on him. My hands moved under his shirt, and he didnt stop me. This was heaven, and I knew that this was meant to be. I wanted him with me, to never leave me.

I loved him.

I applied more pressure to his lips, and he mimicked my actions. But for some reason he started to pull away. Ruining my perfect moment. As he started to sit up, I put my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around his neck. Kissing him was my only intention right now.

"Honey..." he tried to say through my lips. I moved to his neck, going along his jaw, to his ear.

"Hmmm?" I murmered, unwilling to remove my lips from his skin. He put his hands on my waist, pushing me back off of him. "Hey!" I said puffing my lower lip out. He chuckled.

"Dont think I didnt want to stop-," but before he could finish; I interupted him.

"Then why did you?" I challenged. He sighed.

"Because..." he looked up at me through his lashes, my heart stopped, "I want to show you something first," he grinned and got up. I looked at him confused, but he just grinned and walked over to my window. He opened it, then he turned around put his shoes on.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, almost mad that he let me get all excited and then just get up and leave.

"Just put some shoes on," he smiled wider and threw me a pair of sneakers. I looked at him suspiciously before putting the sneakers on. What he did next surprised me. He jumped out my window and caught the tree branch, then he let go and landed perfectly on his feet. He chuckled at my now hung open mouth.

"How... did... you... do that?" I said astounded.

"Just do what I did," he called up. I got on my bed and stuck my head out the window, unsure.

"Come on," he said as if he were calling a dog. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No!" I was scared. His eyebrows pulled together, and he crossed his arms. He was concentrating on something... thinking... Then a mischevious grin stretched across his face, and looked up at me.

"Baby, you know the faster you get down here, the faster we can make out again," he said, he knew that would make me go crazy. I stuck my tongue out at him, angry that his plan worked. I half considered just going out the front door, but then I remembered that Cole and Em were watching TV downstairs, and they would see me sneaking out.

"Ugh!" I leaned back against my wall. Then I took in a deep breath before jumping out the window. To my surprise I caught the branch, I looked down and I was hanging about ten feet.

"Now let go," he said from below me. I did what he said and landed on my feet, only to lose my balance and  fall on my face. I heard him laugh.

"Ow," I said into the grass.

"Haha! Now you gotta catch me!" he said, and I heard him backing up. I looked up at him, scowling. But he didnt quit smiling for one second, he was thrilled with his game.