My Heart Belongs To you

Decided i needed to upload since Valentines Day is coming up. Here you guys go, hope you enjoy it!

Also after I post this I'm taking another break, only for a month or 2 tho I promise! I've just got some school stuff to worry about, I'm really sorry! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Korra stood nervously in the store, looking at all of the...toys....

A woman approached her, clearly one of the employees.

"Hi, can I help you find anything?" She asked me. Korra gulped.

"U-um, yeah. Sorry, I'm kinda new at buying these types of things, but I wanted to surprise my girlfriend tonight. What do you think would be the best to buy?"

The worker put a finger to her chin in thought. Her eyes lit up. "I've got just the thing. Wait here."

She left Korra waiting as she went into the back room. A minute later, she emerged out of the room and came back holding a medium sized box, already gift wrapped.

"I used this with my girlfriend, and she absolutely loved it. Trust me, your girlfriend will love it too." Korra took the box and nodded. She went to pull out her wallet, but the woman held up her hand.

"It's on the house." Korra gave her a look, but the woman insisted on not having her pay.

Korra refused to not pay for it. "Well, if you must pay me, pay me by coming back here and letting me know how it goes."

Korra blushed and nodded as she thanked the woman and left the store to head to the next.

She sighed to herself, shopping wasn't gonna be easy.

-----

Korra's POV

"Thank you." I told the man as I left the store. I had just bought a dress for Asami and a suit for myself. (Like the ones they are wearing up above or to the side)

Now, all I needed were the shoes, flowers, and the ring.

Now I know what you're thinking, but it's not a marriage ring. It's only a promise ring. To promise her love for me and to promise my love to her. I can't be sure of what'll happen in the future, but I only wish that in the end, Asami will ultimately be happy.

-----

I finally finished my shopping, now carrying many bags.

I made my way back to the car and loaded the items in the back. I took a deep breath and got into the car, hearing the engine come to life with a loud roar.

Once I finally made it back home, I took all of the bags in my arms and made a run for the door. Somehow I managed to open the door without dropping anything.

"Asami? I called out, making sure she wasn't home.

I didn't get an answer, that means she still at work and that means I still have enough time to set stuff up.

I checked the time, Asami didn't get home for another 8 hours.

Perfect.

I took all of the items up to our room and plopped the bags on our bed.

I knelt down by the bed and stuck my arm under it, fishing around for the box I needed. I found it and pulled it out from under the bed.

I opened it and pulled out all of the cards I needed to place around the house and the city.

I had made a sort of scavenger hunt thingy for Asami to do. It had little riddles and jokes.