Reunited At Last

Alright ya horny bastards here's another ooh la la sexy times chapter for u. Well, kinda. Skip to the part after if ya don't wanna read it 😛(so awkward writing this, I'll let ya know when you can read if you're skipping.)

Skip now

We fumbled into the bedroom and fell onto the bed. I tangled my fingers into Asami's long raven black hair. We continued to make out.

I trailed my kisses down her chin, making my way to her neck. Asami let out a low moan and lifted her head to give me more room. She wrapped her arms around my back and slowly scratched down.

I grunted. It hurt, but in a good way.

(A.N:Fuuuuuuuuck I have an English paper do tomorrow aahhhhhhhhhhhh I hate myself for writing this instead)

I began to claw at Asami's clothing, no longer wanting it to be on her body. She peeled her bra away, aimlessly tossing it to the side. I flipped us over so I was on top now. She tried to pull my bra off as well, realizing I hadn't worn a bra, only bindings.

I reluctantly pulled away from Asami. "What's wrong?" She asked right away, panting.

"Wait here." I said with a huff.

I ran out of the room for a moment, looking for a few candles. I hadn't been in Asami's arms in a while, I wanted tonight to be special. I found the candles I had hid a few years ago. I had planned on using these and some rose petals for our first time, but we were already too deep in the moment by the time I remembered and I didn't want to ruin it.

Now was the perfect time.

I came back into the room holding 7 candles and a plastic bag filled with perfect rose petals. I set each of the candles down in a nice and safe location before grabbing a lighter and setting the wicks aflame. As I was reaching for the rose petals, I heard Asami gasp a little. "Korra-"

"I wanted to do this the first time we had sex, but I didn't want to stop in the middle of it and go grab the stuff."

Asami cocked her head to the side. "But we were just in the middl of it now."

I laughed, sprinkling some petals on the floor. "Yeah, but when I remembered last time, we were really in the middle of it."

She blushed and ducked her head. "Oh."

I sprinkled some petals on the bed and tossed the bag aside. "Ready?"

Asami smiled, leaning in to kiss me again. "You can bet your cute ass I am."

I laughed and kissed her deeply.

"Mm!" Asami pulled away for a moment.

"Im loving the new hair!"

It was slightly longer now, barely past my shoulders.

My fingers quickly got back into it and began to wander again.

-------------

My fingers quickly pumped in and out of Asami. She let out a throaty moan. "K-Korra..." I smirked.

Making Asami feel good made me happy.

She moaned again.

God, I love the sound of her moans.

"Fuck..." she breathed out.

She raked her fingernails up and down my back. I love it when she does that.

I noticed I had left many, many marks on Asami. She was gonna chew me out for that later.