Introduction

Summary

"My name is Isabella Benson, I was given that name by my mother who I loved dearly. I just wish she would of loved me when I needed her most. It wasn't until the fourteenth century that my life would change drastically from the innocent nineteen year old I was. Never in a million years would I have predicted that I myself would become immortal. A man that I fell instantly for helped me through the transition from human to vampire. On top of everything, I hadn't known that my Heritage went back centuries; that I was apart of a deadly coven of witches. My powers didn't grow until my transition and it was too late for the truth that my parents weren't really my parents. A woman by the name of Emily was famous for her powers and I was lucky enough to have her to train my combined powers; the witch-vampire hybrid I had become. Lucky for me, I obtained a family; the Mikaelsons, five century year old vampires that were named the originals because they were the first sire of every living vampire. I made enemies in my time, the Salvatore brothers had it in for me and that's what brought upon my distant travel to Florida from Mystic falls. But now I was back-back in New Orleans where the nights never ended."

-Isabella Benson

•••

Disclaimer: This book contains some violent themes and some cruel language.

A/N: The storyline and some of the dialogue included in this book is not owned by the Author.

Rights reserved to: Julie Plec and L.J Smith.

The author of this book only owns Isabella Bensons Character and some of her dialogue and scenes.

•••

Cast:

Isabella Benson played as
Madison Beer

[ The rest of the Characters from the CW shows, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals are played as themselves

[ The rest of the Characters from the CW shows, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals are played as themselves. ]

Happy Reading!