||You're Jealous||

When you're jealous

Aaron

When you get jealous of someone trying to get Aaron's attention you just start fake flirting with someone knowing that Aaron has a 'flirt radar' it's like he knows when you're being flirted with and will come over to make sure everyone knows you are his.

Roy

Roy thinks it's hilarious at how jealous you get when he's being flirted with, Roy never reciprocates with the other person but he's just happy knowing that you love him so much that you want all of his affection.

Danny

With Danny it's very common for people to be all over him and he loves the attention so you'll walk over and put your head on his should whispering naughty things in his ear like Pizza... Netflix...Naked. It's funny how he'll completely divert off his attention with those 3 little words.

Shane

You don't get too jealous when people flirt with Shane you just walk over to the karaoke and start to sing knowing that he can;t help but join you showing off his singing talent even if he does hog the microphone giving Danny daring eyes. Battle of the Idols... again.

Justin

It's never shocking to see Justin being flirted with everyone wants a piece of him but luckily he's all yours, unfortunately you get terrible jealous so when he does get flirted with you walk over to him and pull him into a passionate kiss glaring at the person as they watch you shocked.

Brian

You never need to get jealous when Brian gets flirted with because he's too oblivious to realize he's being flirted with, so you just walk over and pull him away from the person with a smile as he starts being his funny awkward self.

Sutan

You don't mind when Sutan gets flirted with knowing his thoughts would be on you but when he starts getting uncomfortable you walk over and place yourself in front of him knowing his arms automatically curl around you as you place a loving kiss on his lips.

**David

Jealous is a recurring thing whenever you and David go out.. anywhere like you could literally be shopping for food and turn around to see David getting flirted with, Although David loves the attention he knows he's yours and leaves with you before you cut a bitch.