||Jealousy||

Sharon:

Sharon gets really quiet when she's jealous she'll become a lot more passive aggressive and throwing a lot of backhanded comments as well as using her spooky laugh trying to effectively scare away the person flirting with you.

Bianca:

Bianca will become over protective and has a death stare could literally kill, so she'll walk over to you and wraps her arm around your waist. You know Bianca hates it when people flirt with you so you know she'll always have your back at clubs.

Adore:

Adore tends to become a little childish when she gets jealous she'll run over to you and throw herself on you with a laugh and discreetly push away the person flirting with you so you forget all about them and give her all of your attention.

Alaska:

Alaksa is a lot more straight forward she will walk over to you and pull you into a kiss all whist giving the person flirting with you a dirty look. Puling away Alaska will put her arm around you and look at that person with a raised eyebrow "Yesssss?".

Katya:

Katya gets jealous in the funniest of ways, If she notices someone getting too close to you she will immediately jump down in the splits in front of the both of you and begins stretching to get your attention back on to her knowing you cant ignore her when she does crazy gymnastics.

Raja:

Raja literally towers over you so she'll pull you back into her arms and starts kissing up and down your neck ignoring the person flirting with you before she whispers in your ear. When she knows you've forgotten about that person she'll pull you towards her hotel room.

*Willam:

Willam knows flirting is all part of the club experience but that was until she saw someone flirting with you. She downs a couple of shots before sashaying over to you and giving you her flirty eyes all whilst pulling you over to the bar where she has a mountain of shots lined up for the two of you.