|| Your favourite thing about him ||

Your favourite thing about him

Aaron: his affection.

What some people might not know is that Aaron is a secret teddy bear, he loves to flood you with affection no matter where you are he's always showing you some sort of affection whether it be holding your hand or kissing your shoulders when you're sat together.

Roy: Smile

You love Roy's smile you can't help but watch as he smiles and it always puts a smile on your face too. Whenever you're feeling down or upset Roy's always there to comfort you with a hug and a smile making you feel like the luckiest person on earth.

Danny: Eyes

Danny's eyes are just to die for you would kill just to be able to sit and look him in the eyes all day, Danny is one of those people whose emotions shine through his eyes so you always know how Danny feels even when he's putting on a brave face.

Justin: Sense of humour

Justin has the most amazing sense of humour out of anyone you have ever met, he's always bright and bubbly which always has you giggling when you're together. He makes your days seem lighter and your nights feel brighter, you couldn't live without him in your life.

Brian: His nervous ticks

What you love most about Brian is his nervous ticks they make you smile and giggle, you love everything about Brian even his cute nervous smile. Whenever Brian is feeling uneasy or anxious about something his has the most beautiful nervous smile and laugh.

Sutan: Height

Sutan is a lot taller than you are and you love it, you love the fact he can make you feel safe just by holding you into his body. Most people would hate it when there boyfriends tower over them and being a 6 foot 2 Sutan definitely towers but you love him in every way.