||Couples||

What kind of couple areyou?

Aaron

| The Lovey-DoveyCouple |

You and Aaron are somuch in love that you can not help but give each other small kissesevery couple of minutes and you are always telling each other howmuch you love the other. You and Aaron are practically glued at thehip and you both love it that way, you both have to be touching eachother in some form like cuddling or holding hands.

Roy

| The Romantic Couple|

You never knew whatromance was until you met Roy and he showed you just how you shouldbe treated. He always woke you up with a small kiss and thenbreakfast in bed and you reciprocated in the same romantic fashion.You both loved doting on the other and you just simply adored eachother so much.

Danny

| The Childish Couple|

You and Danny were thesame age physically and mentally, you were both were jokers and kidsat heart. Whether you were playing games or stealing each other'scandy it worked and you both lived in your own little childish worldhappily pranking people to see the look on their faces.

Shane

| The Perfect Couple |

You and Shane were whatpeople called the perfect couple you never fought or got angry witheach other because you were so in sync and both knew what you wantedfrom each other. Plus why fight when you both enjoy doing otherthings.... ;)

Justin

| The Quiet Couple |

You and Justin werehappy just curling up on the couch together watching netflix with ablanket around you, neither of you felt the need to be in thelimelight spreading around your relationship you both liked theprivacy you had.

Willam

| The PDA Couple |

You and Willam loved(and lusted) each other very much and it definitely showed, neitherof you cared if people saw you showing each other affection. Work,the mall, photoshoots, youtube even on public transport you werealways all over each other.