|| You Get Hurt ||

Sharon

When you get hurt Sharon gets super protective, she'll lay you on the bed with dozens on blankets and will make sure you stay there until you're better, As much as Sharon loves to take care of you she just can't see you in pain so she bring you painkillers and ice cream hoping you'd be better soon.

Bianca

Bianca knows how clumsy you are so when you get hurt she rolls her eyes with a smile but pulls the travel size first aid kit she keeps in her purse just for these type of situations it's guaranteed you'll trip or fall over something but that doesn't stop Bianca from kissing you pain away.

Adore

Adore's first reaction is to run around the room crazily as she tries to find something to help with your pain and injury, she'll pop a lolly in your mouth as she's bandaging you up knowing candy ids the only thing that will keep you quiet.

Alaska

When you get hurt Alaska gets upset and tries to help but usually she gets so emotional that you got hurt that you both end up laying on your bed wrapped in each others arms as you try and calm the other down.

Katya

You never tell Katya when you're hurt or in pain any more the last time you were in pain Katya was running around the room phone in hand scrolling through pages of WebMD trying to find your symptoms then crying out that you had appendicitis... it was gas.

Raja

Raja is crazy protective of you so when you get hurt she is always looking for who did it ready with her looks that could kill she's a woman on a mission, after calming her down she'll pull you into her arms and hold you until the pain goes away.

**Naomi

Naomi knows nothing about first aid or caring for people when they get hurt so you'll usually get and awkward pat on the back with a "there.. there I'm here for you" as you bandage yourself up but you're just happy that's she there with you.