||Your Bedroom||

Sharon

Your bedroom is very messy it usually has shoes and clothes strewn everywhere. As you don't spend a lot of time together because of working and signings so when you both get home you get naked and lay in bed together watching Netflix and loving each other.

Bianca

Yours and Bianca's room is spotless you both have designated draw and separate closets although that doesn't stop you from borrowing each other's things. You and Bianca are very organized people and your bedroom shows that.

Adore

Yours and Adores bedroom is covered in pictures of the two of you, you have French doors that open up to a balcony with a lounge chair where you and adore lay together watching the stars and moon at night.

Courtney

The bedroom you and Courtney share is very much all Courtney, yes you have your own draws and closets but It has pictures of Courtney and her posters and memorabilia but you don't mind you are proud of Courtney and her biggest fan.

Alaska

Yours and Alaska's room is a very modest size and moderately clean but the best thing about your room is the huge bed you share which is covered with a throw blankets and pillows of every size and shape. Alaska loves when you both get to feel the faux fur of the blanket underneath your naked bodies when you make love.

Willam

Yours and Willam room is very large you have a very large closet which is full of clothes you share and a wall full of shoes of all kind. Your walls are full of pictures of the both of you in varies naked poses done by a professional photographer, the room shows how great you are together.