|| Proposals ||

Aaron:You and Aaron had been dating for 3 years now and had been together through a lot of things, some bad some good but you always made it through

Aaron:You and Aaron had been dating for 3 years now and had been together through a lot of things, some bad some good but you always made it through. It hadn't been a whirlwind romance like on the titanic but you both pretty much knew you wanted to be with the other and for you two that was special enough.

Today Aaron had been acting a little weird and it was making you feel very uneasy had he decided it was over?  "Aaron baby are you okay?"you asked him as you ran your hands through his soft blond hair.

You were both sat on the couch and you had Aaron head lay on your lap relaxing for once, you both had very demanding jobs so you didn't usually get this time together. Aaron's eyes drifted up to meet yours and you could see him visible gulp before he sat up.

"We need to talk" he said quietly almost nervously and you instantly panicked "Oh my god this is it! What did I do wrong" you ranted with tears begging to run down your cheeks and Aaron's dropped in confusion before he realized.

"God no" he shouted before dropping onto one knee making you gasp so he wasn't dumping you? "I'm not leaving you, I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?".

Roy:You looked over to your boyfriend of 4 years and smiled to yourself, those have been the best four years of your life no to sound too corny but you definitely had found the man of your dreams

Today was yours and Roy's 4 year anniversary and you were both free from any type of booking so you were spending it together, you had both given each other gifts and spent some alone time showing each other you still love the other very much ;)

Now you were watching as Roy cooked you both an anniversary dinner that apparently would beat last years but that didn't say much because last year Roy was sick and you set the kitchen on fire trying to make him soup.

Roy placed the plates on the table and you looked at the food appreciatively "Now it's not burnt soup but I think you'll like it"Roy joked as he sat down and looked at you with a smile when you laughed out loud.

As you ate in silence you noticed Roy looking at you intently "Do I have something on my face?" You question as you rubbed you mouth"No uh, it's just" Roy started with a huff when he couldn't find his words "I thought this would be much easier" he said with a laugh showing his gorgeous dimples.