Chapter Six - Sasha Gonzalez

[This chapter contains sex!! Starting at the ⚠ and ending at the next ⚠... You have been warned!] **Pic of Papi in the media⬆⬆**
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

    I made sure Danika got home then headed back to my crib. I took a long shower letting the water massage my aching muscles. Tonight went really bad, really, really bad. It was supposed to be a normal meet to exchange information about the Umbridge’s, a rival mob family. However, when I showed up I was ambushed by some of Umbridge's guys. I knew what that meant, I had been played. I wasn't sure what to tell Remy. She was going to be pissed.

                     [⬆Danika⬆]   I made my way to my room and got dressed

                     [⬆Danika⬆]
   I made my way to my room and got dressed. My apartment was small but it was just me. It only had one bedroom but I didn't really need much more. I had converted the huge walk-in closet in my living room into a game/smoke room. I had redone the doors and sealed the room so that it was sound and smell proof. I pulled on a pair of ball shorts and a tee shirt then headed to play some games. I sparked a blunt and loaded up 2k16. Halfway through a game, my phone rang and I looked at the display, it was this girl I had been messin with named Ricki Marlowe.

                          [⬆Ricki⬆]“Aye babe

                          [⬆Ricki⬆]
“Aye babe. What's up?” I answered.

“Don't fuckin’ babe me Sasha! What the fuck are you out here doin’ man?”

Ricki was a stud, which is why I hadn't exactly introduced her to anyone. Some people weren't comfortable with the whole stud for stud thing, I personally didn't discriminate against ANY pussy. “Aye chill lil daddy. Whatchu talkin’ about?” I paused my game to give her my full attention. I wasn't anywhere NEAR faithful, but I was careful.

 I wasn't anywhere NEAR faithful, but I was careful