Chapter Four - Awyren Spencer

She passed out! Things were starting to get a little hot, her smooth and silky hands were all over my skin turning me into some kind of extra sexual being. I was ready to strip off my clothes the minute Remy touched me. I had been watching her all day. I got to see a side of Remy that I had never seen before. Usually in class she was the cool kid. She did just enough to get by and had all types of girls hanging all over her. I was far from a groupie but there was something about Remy. She was a smooth talker but I liked that I could make her blush. Also, the rumors weren't completely lost on me. I heard the girls talking about Remy's sex game, I heard it was tight. It made me curious.

   Back to this bitch passed out on my kitchen floor in a heap. I leaned down to make sure she was breathing, she was. I grabbed a cool wet cloth and dabbed at her face, nothing. So I hefted her not so light body up and took her to my room. I took off her shoes and her socks then moved to her clothes. Soon she was wearing nothing but her black sports bra and a pair of silky black Armani boxers. Her body was burning up. I put the cool cloth over her head and checked the time, it was almost ten pm.

   I made my way back to the kitchen to finish cleaning up then got the girls dressed for bed. Remy had told me that Flo was set on a sleepover so the little latina was in luck. I brushed my teeth with the girls then hustled them into bed. Crosby was so excited because her princess tower bed set actually became bunk beds if necessary. I got Flo and Crosby tucked in then jumped into the shower. When I came into my room, Remy was sitting up in bed with her head in her hands. I pulled my Terry cloth robe a little tighter and sat beside her. She looked over at me and blushed.

“Sorry. I can honestly say that has never happened to me before.” She chuckled softly.

“Me either. I guess I just didn't realize the full potency of my kiss.” I joked causing her to blush, eyes wide.

“It's kind of late. I guess we should be going.” She stood up and I frowned.

“Well Flo is asleep. And you're right it's late. You should just crash here and go home in the morning.”

“Crash where?”

“In my bed dumb ass. We are both grown. We can sleep in the same bed and not fuck Remy.”

   The look on her face said she wasn't so sure about that, especially after that kiss. Come to think of it, I wasn't too sure about it either. But I disappeared into my closet coming out a few minutes later in a long white tee shirt. I was wearing panties but that was it. I climbed into my queen size bed and patted the spot beside me. Remy looked down at herself then back at me. I knew what she was thinking because the same thing has occurred to me. What if our skin touched?

“I don't bite Remy. Unless that's your cup of tea, I like that freaky shit too.” I winked and her eyes grew as big as saucers. I burst out laughing.

“Cut that shit out man.” She shook her head and sat on the edge of the bed. Damn she was so cute.

“I'm just joking Remy, calm down.”

   I laughed again as I laid back against my pillows. I turned off the light and felt her shift closer. I wanted her to fuck me. It had been four years since I had been pleasured by anyone beside myself. I was craving her touch. I turned over and faced her. In the darkness I could faintly make out her face. Her eyes opened and she was staring at me. We stared at each other. That was it. I wanted to grab her and kiss her until we both exploded into something different, something bigger than ourselves. Apparently I wasn't the only one because in two seconds she had me pinned.

   [⚠⚠]Her lips were crushing mine but in a good way. I moaned into her mouth as her fingers drifted to the hem of my shirt. She lifted it and I felt her fingers replaced by the hot skin of her abdomen. I sucked in a deep breath at the contact. Soon the shirt was gone and her mouth was drifting from my lips to my neck and even lower. I grabbed her hair and squeezed as she sucked one of my rock hard nipples into her mouth. She groaned and bit down. A squeak escaped me as my body became overloaded with electricity. I couldn't take it, it was way too much.