Prologue

(Warning: If you haven't read Imagination BK1 yet, I strongly suggest you do before you go on. Thanks :))

The man walked around a corner, his wight robes flayling in the wind. It had been two whole years since the new Imaginere had been recognised, and it was almost time to strike. He walked out onto the balcony. Wind was swirling all around him, strong enough to knock any mortal man from it, but not this man. 

He sat down on a marble chair and looked out over his home. He was in a gigantic castle, or what looked to be a castle. The only problem was, it was miles up in the air, not even a tad of it touching the ground. 

While he sat on his chair, he closed his eyes... and imagined. He imagined the battles that would come, the huge fights between him and the other imaginere. Fire and lightning, clashing in one huge fight. He imagined the wars and that would last for a long time, months, and then suddenly he stopped. Something happened and he couldn't imagine any further. He frowned and tried again, but it didn't work.

'This has never happened before,' he thought. 

He opened his eyes and got up from his chair. He walked back through the door, leaving it wide open. He walked down the large corridor and into a large room. The roof sky rocketed into the sky, so far they could hardly see the top. 

Waiting in the room was another man. He was dressed in old Skandinavian clothes and he had a hammer hung by his waist. He was sitting in a lone chair. He was tapping on the side of the chair impatiantly. When he saw the other man walk into the room he got up.

"Finally!" he said, "I've been waiting here for ages!"

The man in the white robes smiled, "You must learn to be patient, old friend."

"I've been patient for far to long!" said the man, "You know that the kid has only been getting stronger! If we had struck two years ago then we surely would have won and killed him off!"

"No, no we wouldn't," replied the other man, "You forget to look. If we struck two years ago he would have won, however unlikely that may seem."

"Well, can we attack now?" said the man.

"I don't no, the way isn't clear anymore. I can't see past a certain point, which has never happened before."

The other man scoffed, "Maybe your age is finally catching up to you."

He closed his eyes. The white robed man waited until finally he opened his eyes. He was frowning.

"What does it mean?" he said.

"I don't know, but I think another imaginere has been sticking his head in and interfering. If we can't look past that point then it's most likely that he has made us do that."

"Any other reason, you know the Shape-Shifter wouldn't do that."

"The other thing I can think off is that so many different worlds are mixed into this that it's impossible to see the outcome, even for beings as powerful as our selves."

"I realy hope its the latter."

"Me to."

They both sighed.

"Well now would be a good time to attack, better the two years ago," said the man with the hammer.

The white robed man smiled, "It would wouldn't it, but before we do, I want to send him a little present."

He looked at his hand and suddenly blue swirls started appearing, running across its length. He faced his hand forwards and suddenly the blue swirls shot from his hand. They started building on top of each other until they were a very distinct shape. They started to turn black and become solid until, standing in front of the two men, was an eight headed hydra.

"Now fly, my pet," said the man in white robes, "Destroy the Rider and his dragon."

The eight hydra head roared in unison then it unfolded it's leathery black wings and lifted itself into the air, and flew towards a hole that suddenly appeared in the roof. It flew out and started to make its way towards it destination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the start of Imagination BK2, I hoped you enjoyed. This chapter will be posted a few days after I wrote it so yeah, I wanted to finish 'A Modern Day Dragon' first. See Ya!