Chapter 5

Hermione woke up in a beautiful 4 poster bed with silver sheets although she didn't remember actually going to the bedroom.

She got up and decided she needed to have a shower. She crossed the hall and opened the bathroom door.

She stood in the hallway realising that she wasn't in her own apartment. It took a while to realise it was Malfoy's home but proceeded to the bathroom.

She showered, washing her hair and shaving her legs. She dried herself off and realised she forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom with her.

She packed up her toiletry bag,wrapped a towel around her body before sticking her head out the door. Once seeing it was clear she walked out. But she was greeted by shirtless Draco when she turned towards her room.

" Aahhh" she toppled backward but was caught by Draco. Her hand still tightly gripped the top of her towel.
" Merlins beard Hermione." Draco clutched his heart sarcastically.
" you scared me"

Once recovered from the near fall, Hermione looked up and felt her cheeks burn and blush at Draco's bare chest. He smirked.

" watching the show?" He smirked even more.

" may I remind you that the last time you said something like you copped right hook from me. " she said, now smirking herself.

" Hermione..... we're even now." He took a step back.

" and how so?" She took a step forward.

Draco looked frightened, scared.

" I slammed the door in your face a couple days ago...." he said

" oh yeah, I remember. That still hurts by the way. " Hermione lifted one hand up mid way. Draco winced and covered his face with his hands. Hermione laughed and put the hand on he back of her head and 'scratched'. She walked away laughing, leaving an embarrassed Draco behind her.

She dressed and made her way downstairs. Draco wasn't down yet so she checked for food in the fridge.

Finding eggs and bacon she decided to make breakfast. Draco came downstairs 10 minutes later, his hair dropping with water.

" mmmmm. I smell food. " he said smiling.

He took a seat at the bench, and clapped his hand excitedly like a 5 year old.

" your so childish" she said putting a plate down In front of him.

"Yum" he mumbled through a mouth full of food.

" you should cook more often, this is really good. "

" thank you and you should not talk while eating. " she laughed.

" now, the ball it is in 2 days, you need a dress, something simple. I have a grey tie and you need to match. " he put is two pieces of cutlery on his plate.

" I need to match? How formal is this thing?" She sighed.

" very formal, and that is why I called Weaslette. " he sat up and put his plate in the sink.

" you called Ginny? Why did you do that. "

" so you can go shopping or whatever. I told you it has to be some sort of grey or maybe a silver. You pick the dress. " he washed his plate and dried his hand.

" oh okay cool. " she put away her dish and put herself on the couch.

" thank god it's Saturday. " she mumbled.

She heard a knock on the door and stood up. She opened it slightly and saw Ginny waiting at the doorway.

" Malfoy called me. Oh my god, his apartment is Amazing.  " she stepped past Hermione and walked.