Epilogue

She stared at her phone. She had been staring for at least 2 minutes already. Time did not fly by. It went so slowly. It felt like hours had passed.

59..........58.........57..........56..........55

She waited anxiously for the time to go by. Hey eyes not leaving the phone.

42..........41..........40..........39..........38

Hermione had moved into the new house they had bought a couple weeks before the wedding. When Hermione and Draco came back from their honeymoon ( Hawaii)  they moved straight in. But there were still boxes to be unpacked.

Boxes in the shower and bath, on the bed, in the cupboard, on the kitchen bench. Pretty much everywhere. Some empty, some full.

10.........9..........8........7.........6

Her breathes became slower and deeper as the countdown got nearer to 0.

4..........3.........2........1........0

As the timer went off she turned from her phone to the pregnancy text on the other side of the bathroom sink. She picked it up, closing her eyes 

She slowly opened one eye and the other flew open when she saw the 2 lines. She let out a loud squeal and started jumping up and down.

Draco came running into the room, he was breathing heavily and had to lean against a wall to recover from sprinting up stairs so quickly.

" what happened?" He asked

Hermione looked at him in the eyes and just smiled. A smile was all it took.

" oh my god" he let out.

She nodded.

" of my god"

She giggled.

Draco ran up to Hermione and picked her up, swinger her around, not dropping eye contact. He put her down and kissed her so lovingly, that every bone in Hermione body felt like they were crumbling upon his touch.

" I am going to be a father"