Chapter 12

Sorry this is so short. I have had writers block and I can't think of what to do. PEASEEE any ideas at all comment. I read everyone's comments.

Xoxo Dramione-4lyfe

Hermione's POV

'Oh No.' Hermione thought. She let her feelings get the better of her. The kiss was so pure, it was full of passion and love. Love that Hermione didn't know she had. It was wrong, but felt so right. Her body was filled with electricity that had passed from Draco and into Hermione, through the electrifying kiss they shared only moments ago. She clutched her purse to her heart, hopefully to stop it from beating out of her chest.

The realisation of her feelings startled her that night. It overwhelmed her. It pushed her over the edge and now she stood in her living room, realising everything she had ever felt for the boy. It was too true. Hermione had to sit down to stop herself from possibly loosing her balance. She sat with her head in her hands, breathing deeply. "Why" she asked herself.

"Why, Why, Why?!?" She said continuously. This wasn't supposed to happen. She had fallen head over heals for Draco and she couldn't pick herself up without Draco helping her. She had fallen hopelessly in love for a man that despised her most of their lives, he hated her, and she hated him, only that wasn't the case anymore. He picked on her and her friends since they were eleven, and yet she had been blinded by the affection and love he had shown her, all the years of tormenting had been buried deep, so now all she could see was Draco, the man that he is today.

Her head suddenly seemed heavy, her ankles were begging for mercy and her neck aching. She kicked her shoes off and lay flat on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling. She traced every corner of her room with her eyes and then resumed back to the plain, white ceiling.

.

Lies and Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें