Chapter 25 Teaser 1: After Breaking Dawn

Why hello there, [:

I'll probably upload on Wendsayyy...

But I thought, hey, what the heck; I'll post a teaser.

And just to let you know:

TEASER'S ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT!

Don't tell me their not long enough... :\

Just be happy I post them?

Because I don't have to...

Enjoy,

-Amber

CHAPTER 25

TEASER 1

I stood there for a minute. "Momma.." I whispered, knowing she would hear me. I sat down against the bumper of my car. I had a lot to think about tonight, and hearing what happened to Rachel's biological mom made me want my mom. I thought about what Rachel said; 'But you know what? Your mom reminds me of her.. Quiet and slight, sort of clumsy.. ' I smiled to myself, my eyes closed, as I felt a cool finger wiping a tear away from my eye. As I opened them I saw my mother standing over me, a concderend smile on her face. "Yes baby?" she asked me in that same voice I remembered from the day I was born. I patted the tiled floor next to me, asking her to sit. She did, "How are you?" she asked me with a small smile on her lips. I sighed, "I'm... I'm alright." I answered whilst laying my head on her shoulder. We sat there for a moment, the silence was omnious. "Do you ever think about her? You know... Your mom?" I asked her quietly, my mind wandering to what she looked like.

My mother sighed needlessly beside me, "Everyday." she answered in the same volume I had asked, "I miss her. But I know I can't see her.. Your father says that I could see her, but I don't want to hurt her with lies.. I've thought about calling her, but I wouldn't want to hear her cry, and have her ask me why I haven't bothered to visit or call in the past seven years.." I listened intently, my fingers drumming on my leg to the beat of my heart. "I've sent her letters, though. She writes me back, telling me to call her, to come visit.. I just can't bring myself to do either. I... I don't want to hurt her. You know what I mean, baby?" she said, asking me my oppion. I nodded, "I know. But I think daddy's right. But you don't have to lie, momma, we could tell her." I replied, whispering the last part. She ran her fingers through my hair, "You're just like your father, baby. Go to sleep, you've got a big week." She kissed my forehead, but I couldn't get up. She laughed, and pulled me into her arms as if I was lighter then a feather.

© 2010 Amber Snyder (AmberNicoleCullen)