The Sequel After Breaking Dawn: Crescent Moon Teaser 1

Okay so I know I said I'd be doing TWO 'After Breaking Dawn' stories, yes.[:

I don't know how long it'll be till' I get a full chapter up for the second one..

Soooo; heres a teaser?[:

The Sequel After Breaking Dawn: Crescent Moon

(ABD)

CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST DAY

RENESMEE CULLEN

I lay in my bed in the dark. I thought about Yelm High School, and how in two hours I would be attending my first day of school there. I thought about Jacob, and how he was over-protective. I smiled when I thought about having little-to-no classes with him. He wouldn't bother me as much then, would he? No, I thought, he would find some way to ruin my schooling. Of course he would.

I rolled over in my bed to look at the clock, in which read five oh six in the morning. I sighed, I had fallen asleep at eight in the evening, and I had woken up about twenty minutes ago. I was no longer tired, by any means. I stood up in my bed, and then thought about the nursery rhyme 'No more monkeys jumping on the bed' which made me sit down. I laughed at myself. It echoed. I was afraid.

I looked around my room, and in one corner saw a dark cloaked figure. It moved; fast. I tried to follow it, but my sleepy eyes were too slow. My thoughts were those of terror; I wasn't able to move my mouth to yell, call for help. My bedroom door burst open, the lights shot on, and in came my father and uncle Emmett. "There!" one of them yelled aloud, there eyes darting towards the window of my bedroom. There was a loud clattering sound from the window, and my family flew through the window, following whatever was in my room. I was now violently shaking, my lips were even quivering. Not a second after the window was smashed, stone cold arms wrapped around me and held me close. I was to shaken to look up and be sure it was someone who loved me, someone I loved. They held me and rocked me to and fro, murmuring that it'd be okay.

Needless to say I was shocked that it was Jasper whom was holding me, but I wasn't shocked that I'd became so calm. It was almost painful, the reverse of my emotion, to sit there in the blackness; it felt as though the darkness was engulfing me more and more by the minute. "Uncle Jasper?" I questioned, my voice was no more then a whisper. "Yes?" he replied in his usual strong, confident voice that proved how sure of himself he always was. I sighed, he was faking it for me. He wanted to go with Emmett and my father, but he was the 'shrink' that calmed me. "Well, I was just wondering, why didn't daddy know someone was in here?" My voice was a bit weaker this time, recalling the blood-red eyes I'd looked into only ten minutes early. The darkness never seemed so un-inviting before. It was utterly petrifying. I was utterly petrified. Jasper didn't reply for a moment, I suppose he was pondering the thought. He sighed aloud, "Well," he began "I don't know, but I'll be damned if he, or anyone else, doesn't find out." I nodded, I knew they'd find out. They were paranoid about everything I did, and everywhere I went.

Lets just say I've never been anywhere alone. Ever.

I lean back in Jasper's arms, letting the calm consume me and the empty space that surrounded me. I watched the window, the sun was peaking in through the broken glass and glimmering slightly on each piece which made a rainbow. My eyes began to droop down ever so slightly, making everything much harder to see. I realized that my eyes closed sometime after that, and that I was in a deep, unneeded slumber.

I was sitting in a meadow, picking flowers and pulling the petals off. It was sunny where I was, but only yards away there was a forest, and the further you looked into it, the darker it got. I tossed another flowerless-flower stem to my right, and began looking for another flower. I didn't see one in front of me, so I turned back around and grabbed one from behind me. As I spun slowly back towards the direction I was facing, there was a cloaked figure only two feet in front of me. Something inside me told me not to scream, that it'd do me no good.

"Hello Renesmee." said a female voice, the cynical sound of it sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't find it in myself to reply back, my hand holding the flower was quivering violently. The woman in the cloak took a step forward, "Tis' not kind of you to ignore my presence, my dear." she spoke slowly, separating each word. It made it slightly more threatening. I wanted to tell her that I was defiantly not ignoring her presence; I was just terrified of her presence. "I'm sorry." I replied whilst pushing a strand of hair out of my face to see the woman better. She threw back the hood of her cloak, and I gasped rather loudly. She smiled cynically, "Its been almost six years, my dear, thats far too long for myself and the rest of the guard." I didn't want to believe what was happening, but I hadn't any choice to do so.

Jane took a step forward, her bright blood red eyes smiling down at me, her hands clenched into pallid fists. She took a step closer, her smile getting wider. "Aro told me to bring you back." she said as though she were to ponder the thought, "But I don't think you'll make it that far. You smell nice, sweet Renesmee." I never recalled Jane being so devious and detestable. Something inside of me told me to run, and it told me to run fast because I could make it. I didn't know what to make of the feeling, and I certainly didn't know where it was coming from.

© 2010 Amber Snyder (AmberNicoleCullen)