Chapter 23 Teaser 1: After Breaking Dawn

Hey look, a squierl.

If you even spell it that way..<3

Mkay, here have a pointless Chapter 23 of ABD teaser!

Lemme know if it sucks THATTTT, bad, :D

Enjoy,

-Amber

I dipped my toes in the water, which wasn't as cold as I thought, and swayed lightly as the breeze from the lake blew my hair off of my shoulders. Ciaran was laying back on the dock beside me, his feet in the water as well. I turned and I saw Camillia and her mother, Vanessa, walking down the path in the grass, towards the dock. Ciaran sat up on his elbow, a smirk on his face as he watched their approach. "Jayden is in big-" Camillia began with a toothy, angelic smile before Vanessa stopped her. "Jayden," she said firmly, eyeing Camillia, "Is in trouble, obviously." she said whilst relaxing her posture and crossing her arms across her chest.

Ciaran yawned, "What time is it?" he asked lazily. Camillia and I laughed a bit, he just shook his head and smiled. Vanessa looked at her watch, "Its three-thirty. I think you'll need to get ready for the banquet soon, girls." She answered him whilst adding a memo in there for Camillia and myself; we both nodded. I pulled my feet out of the water and back onto the dock, "Mom, why can't I get a bathing-suit like her? Its soooo pretty.." Camillia whined to her mother as they walked back up the steps. I laughed; she was twelve, and her four older brothers wouldn't want her wearing a bikini like mine. "When you get boobs that can fit in one, and your brothers and father allow you. That's when." Vanessa replied; Ciaran and I began laughing hysterically.

She didn't think we could hear her, and the look on her face was that of an embarrassed girl. I tried to stop laughing, but I couldn't help myself. "The answer is never!" Ciaran shouted to her through spasms of laughter; Camillia stuck her tongue out and ran up the steps to the house. "I wonder what Emmett would say to that." I wondered; he'd probably laugh, too. "Your bathing suit is sooooo pretty." Ciaran taunted me. I laughed and splashed water on him, he looked like he wanted to kill me. "Oh no you don't!" he said, tossing a handful of water on my stomach. I laughed and splashed him back; we went on with this for a half hour.

© 2010 Amber Snyder (AmberNicoleCullen)