Chapter 23 Teaser 2: After Breaking Dawn

Haha, this is going to be like.. A 'WOW' Teaser.

Its unedited, as well.

Yes, I haddd to put another one up because your Easter gift will be this chapter.<3

Tell me what you think, please? :D

Enjoy,

-Amber

I sighed and continued into the room, everything was big. "Here, I want you to meet an old friend. Her name's Jane." I nodded as we approached a short little blond girl with... Oh my god, she had red eyes. "Don't stare too long. She gets annoyed with people who gawk at her eyes. And if she shakes your hand, don't worry that its cold." he was mumbling these things under my breath as we approached. I nodded; cold could only me one thing: Vampire. "Oh, and her brother is here. His eyes are the same way; his name's Alec, by the way." I nodded as a girl in a deep purple cocktail dress, Jane, began walking towards us with a brown-haired boy on her ar. Alec. "Ciaran, my friend." she greeted him with a hand shake, as did Alec. Her eyes then shifted towards me at the same time her brothers did; their eyes both widened at the same time as well. "Cullen..." they both mumbled at the same time. I gulped; so they knew my adoptive family, too. Ciaran watched with no idea of what to say the same way I did, "Exucse us. We have to leave." the girl, Jane, said haistly pulling her brother towards the door. I looked at Ciaran, "What did I do?" I asked innocently, my lip pouting out. He shrugged, "I couldn't tell you." he replied honestly. I sighed heavily; I needed to talk to Edward.

© 2010 Amber Snyder (AmberNicoleCullen)