It Was My Life; Now Its His Sick Desires [2]

Tell me, did I disappoint?

&15votes for chapter 3.[:

Enjoy,

-Amber

P.S. I hope you find the photos helpful?

If not lemme know so I won't do it again!<3

Much love,

-Amber

Just to give you an idea; this is what I picture Isabel to look like[:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/283/5/8/Mathilda_II_by_JusDeFraise.jpg

And this is Dylan:

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924959374/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/08/04/alexevansjpg2.jpg

(I know its probably THE MOST over-used photo on the interweb, but its the only one that fits my imagination.)

[2]

It turns out, thankfully, that we were not the only kids in Cheval. I didn't know if anyone lived all that close, but I'd been hoping that some kids (my age, of course) lived close by, and went to Carrolwood Day School, too. I have the only bedroom on the third floor of the house, in fact there is my room, my bathroom, my closet, a loft and one other bedroom on this floor.(guest room) Payton is on the first floor, my parents and Drake are on the second. I was glad I had, basically, my own floor to myself. "Isabel, could you come downstairs?" My mother said from the second floor. I huffed and got out of my bed, "Should not have to get up before nine on the weekends.." I muttered to myself as I walked to my closet. I pulled out my favorite dress, and put it on.

dress:

http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/images/oscar_sundress.jpg

makeup:

http://beautyblabber.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/greeneyes.jpg

shoes:

https://www.vanmildert.com/ladies-2/footwear-91/ladies-yellow-sandals-p141123001-136059-4316_zoom.jpg

After doing my hair and make-up I checked my e-mail and then ran downstairs; it was only eight ten in the morning. I saw that we had acquired guests, and I was utterly joyous that I got dressed and ready, because damn was he cute. "Isabel, this is Dylan. He lives two streets over, and he and his brother wanted to come and welcome us to the neighbourhood." My mother said, and my eyes were glued to this amazingly attractive boy. He was flawless; blue eyes, black hair. He wasn't dressed poorly, as many teenage boys normally were. He had a black, long-sleeved, button up, collard shirt on, black jeans with a studded belt and some type of shoe called 'Vans' that looked great on him. He was, without a doubt, a major bad boy. "Hi, Dylan, its a pleasure to meet you." I told him, smiling, as I sat down at the breakfast bar. His smile was breath-taking, it made me want to drool. "The pleasure is all mine, Isabel." He told me, his accent sounded European. My mother sat a muffin down in front of me, with a glass of apple juice, was she crazy! Does she really think I could eat with this boy watching me?! She must've been insane. "I'm sorry, could I use your powder room?" He requested, and I smiled to myself. So, he was old fashioned, and even better, I could eat!

After my mother showed Dylan to the powder room, I practically snarfed my muffin and juice. "What, can't eat in front of boys Iz?" Drake said, coming up behind me, scarring the living daylights out of me. "Good morning to you, too." I said icily, he just laughed and grabbed a muffin out of the basket on the table. I rolled my eyes, furthermore continuing my muffin eating. Once again, the poop was scared out of me. "Isabel, Payton, your father and I are going back to the old house to finish tieing up some loose ends, if you'd like to come we'll be back at three." My mother said as she re-entered the kitchen, I shook my head stating 'no, I'll be just fine here' but I didn't include a thought about Mister Hottie. (Dylan.) My mother didn't give me a second look, "Payton, Alan, lets get going." She beckoned them, and Payton came in the kitchen. Her eye was still swolen, but she looked better. She was wearing the dress I chose for her last week. She came over to me, pointing at the dress. I gave her two thumbs up, she smiled, and followed my dad out the door.

I sat in the kitchen not a second alone, and Dylan was back. I smiled at him as I rinsed my cup and plate in the sink. "Where is everybody?" He'd asked curiously, I did an over-exaggerated sigh. "They left." I said, and we then heard Dylan shout from the front door, "Going to Melissa's." and then the door slammed. Hm, I thought, we're all alone. "So, your family has abandoned you?" he asked, pretending to pout. I gave him a smirk, "It seems that is so." I agreed, placing the dishes in the washer. Dylan just stood in the hall, smiling at me. It made me nervous, in an abnormal way. I was seriously glad that the third floor was all mine, including the loft. I was also completely happy I stayed up late unpacking everything, so my whole floor was clean as a hospital. "Would you like to hang out with my today?" Dylan asked. I smiled, "That'd be nice. We could stay here or...?" I said, not knowing how to end the sentence, "I'm sorry, I don't know anywhere to go around here." I admitted, blushing. He laughed, crossing the room to stand beside me. "We could stay here, if you'd like, we could go to my house, or there is a park in the club." He told me, and I looked at him helplessly, not knowing what to say. "Why don't we just stay here?" He said, laughing. I smiled

In the end, at about eight forty-five, we went up to the loft and sat on the day bed/ couch my mother purchased for me. And, of course, it was yellow. We turned on some music, Paramore, and talked for a few hours.

"So why are you up so early?" I asked him, starting off a conversation, starring at his beautiful blue eyes. He met my stare, then looked down at my hand. He then, unpredictably, brushed his finger-tips across the back of my hand, making it quiver with delight. He laughed at my shaking hand, "I like to walk in the morning. Clear my mind." He answered, and I was still shaking with pure delight. We didn't talk for a moment, my hand was still quivering all the while.

I felt his fingers brush over my hand once more.... twice.... three times. "You have no idea how delightful your reaction to my touch is." He whispered in my ear, suddenly closer then I thought. My body shook, and I felt his silent laughter shake the bed. "Do I frighten you?" He asked, breathing on my neck. I shook my head fiercely, no, he didn't frighten me. "Do I make you nervous..?" He questioned, his lips touching my shoulder as he spoke. I nodded this time, he did make me incredibly nervous. He pressed his lips on my shoulder, not quite a kiss, something different. I took my hands and put them in my lap, stopping them from shaking. "You're too attractive for your own good, Isabel, but I promise you I won't do anything you wouldn't want." He said in a seductive voice, his breath touching my skin right below my earlobe. I felt his nail cut into my skin, not quite an accident. For some reason, why I don't know; it still boggles my mind, it did not hurt. I turned to look at him, he was sitting beside me, as he touched his lips to the cut on the back of my wrist, kissing it softly. My eyes widened as I watched his pants rise, holy shit, I thought, he's getting an erection!

Once he pulled his head away, the blood was gone, the pain never came, but my hands never stopped shaking. "You are absolutely delightful, Isabel. I'm surprised you didn't run away." He told me, running his hand down the side of his head, fixing his long black hair back into place. "Why would I ever run from you?" I asked him, pulling my legs up onto the bed, sitting criss-cross, facing him. He smiled sarcastically, "Because you barely know me, I just cut you with my nail, and kissed the blood away." He said, speaking slowly. I smiled ruefully, maybe a tad too wide, and answered: "I don't care if I barely know you, you can cut me again, and kiss all my blood away." I surprised him with my answer, but I surprised myself more. What the hell was I saying?

Was it any good?

Or just as boreing as the entry?