Last Day

I smiled as Natsu single handedly took down the twin dragons of The new Sabertooth. You know I found it funny, they think they're so good because they killed their dragons, no their parents. This shows them that family beats strength. I stretched. The next battle is the last one against every team. A team Death-match.
"Ready Lucy?" Erza asked. I just nodded in response. We walked down to the stadium. Me, Erza, Laxus, Gray, Juvia and Gajeel stood there with our eyes closed as the rest of the teams went and ran through the streets.
"Wait what's this?"Kabo asked.
"Fairy Tail isn't moving!"Pumpkin finished.
3rd Person Pov
"COME ON ALREADY MOVE!"Cana yelled from the side lines.
"Master Mavis?"Master Makarov asked.
"You see this is all part of my plan."She started.
"OPERATION FAIRY STARS START!"She yelled standing up and holding her finger out. We ran our different directions and went to the places Master Mavis has told us.
"FINALLY FAIRY TAIL HAD MADE THEIR MOVE!"Kabo yelled. We made our way around defeating multiple opponents. I stood behind Laxus as he played Alpha with Ogra.
"Just beat him already!"I yelled. He laughed making me become pissed.
"Oh? Two blondes and a beast."I heard from beside us.
"Just like Master Mavis said."I mumbled.
"You're going up against me."I said walking in front of Jura. He smirked.
"Ladies first."He said broadly. I smirked.
"Ice Dragon Roar!"I yelled shooting a layer of ice at him.
"Rock wall."He yelled holding his hands out. We fought back and forth until Laxus and Ogra were done. I froze as I felt Erza's magical energy decrease rapidly.
"Laxus you take him on I've got to go help Erza!"I yelled teleporting to Erza.
"Galaxy dragon roar!"I yelled sending a beam of stars straight at Minerva as she was about to attack Erza. This hit her straight on and knocked her out.
"Tch weak."I said turning on my heel and moving the rock off of Erza.
"You okay Erza-Nii?"I asked. She nodded and I held her over my shoulder and limped with her until I saw a big ball of snow in the sky exploding.
"Rei."I said out loud. She nodded and we walked towards the ball.
"Wow all of my childhood heroes in front of me, doesn't feel all that great."He said with his eyes closed.
"All bruised and beaten."He continued.
"Here Erza you okay?"I asked. She nodded and I stepped up.
"Bruised and beaten huh?"I asked standing tall. He looked at me wide eyed.
"You can fight Me, if you want."I said messing with my hair. He fell to his knees.
"I-I give up, Nero wouldn't want this."He mumbled quietly. I saw the score board tick one more and fireworks went off. I smiled and hugged Laxus.
"Sorry for leaving you to defeat Jura."I apologized quietly. He grunted in response.
"Old man wasn't that difficult to defeat."He said.
"Sure."I said sarcastically.

Later.

Me Natsu Laxus and Sting climbed into bed all snuggling to Lila. For once in the longest time, I was truly happy. And that happiness will always be there, no matter what happens.

Kit: And there's the end! I'm so proud of my first book no matter how terrible it is, but I hope you guys enjoyed and if you  want a remake tell me! Cause I'll get right on it. Love you guys! Bye Minna~

 Love you guys! Bye Minna~