The one we adopt

We pulled away from our kiss and I laughed.
"Wanna do something funny Sting?"I ask.He looks at me.
"We're mates aren't we...So that means I have 3."I said quietly.He let out a small laugh.
"Yeah Blondie I know I wanted to tell you first though."He said.
"Well me Natsu and Laxus were gonna discuss thing wanna tag along?"I asked.He laughed and took my hand. As we ran back to my house I heard a whimper from the alley way.
"Sting keep going I'll meet you there."I said.He nodded. I went into the alley to see a small child with white hair about 5 <Media>.
I picked her up and took her back to my place. I open the doors to see 3 extremely sexy males.
"Nastu Water, Laxus Towels , Sting go in my dresser and get my First aid Kit please!"I yelled.They all didn't ask and went to work and got everything I asked.
Sting's Pov
As I went through Luce's stuff a blush creeped onto my face as I saw her underwear.
Lucy's Pov
I sat the frail girl on the bed as Laxus Natsu and Sting came with the things I asked.
"Thanks now Natsu can you make this water hot please."I said his hands lot up as the water warmed up.
"Thank you."I said as I sat a hot watered towel on her head.I stitched her wounds and tried my best to heal everything.
"Ok that's all I can do for her right now, can we talk?"I ask.They nod as we sit down.
"Ok we are here to explain some stuff and figure this out."I said.
In the middle of the discussion Lila's Pov(The Little girl)
I woke up not remembering what happened only my magic my age and my name.I heard voices and went towards them.
"Mommy?"I asked.They turned to me as the blonde one came up to me and picked me up setting he on the other males lap.
"Daddy!"I yelled as I hugged him.He seemed to have pink spiky hair I pulled on it happily.
"Ow Luce make her stop!"she wined.
"Hey hey Lila it's ok come here."She soothed.
"That's my name!"I giggled happily.
"Yeah I could tell I read that silly mind of yours."Mommy said. I saw two other males in the room.
"I have more than one Daddy?"I asked. <Please don't find this weird it's ok she is 5 don't have dirty minds!> Mommy laughed.
"Yeah I guess you do."She said I yawned I got up on the bigger blonde ones lap and fell into a nice sleep.
Lucy's Pov
I smiled at the girl in Laxus's lap. Laxus smiled at her like a real father.
"Are we adopting her?"Sting asked.
"Well I guess that makes us a family huh?"I said laughing. Laxus sat Lila down on the bed as all of them gave mama big hug as we made it to the bed.I laid down in the middle next to Lila.The three guys laid around me as our limbs tangled.
The next morning
I woke up with the boys still asleep but Lila was wide awake drawing on their faces. I couldn't help but giggle catching her attention.
"Good job but you didn't draw on mommy's face did you?"I asked picking her up.She shook her head no.
"No Mommy only daddies faces."She giggled.I sighed happily.
"Wanna sing Mommy?"She asked.I laughed.
"Sure why not."I said. <Media song>
"You guys sing beautifully."Laxus said.
"Thanks babe/daddy."We said in usion.
"Well let's get going to the guild."I said.Lila fell asleep on the way as Laxus stood behind me Sting and Natsu on my sides.
"Sting are you going to join Fairy Tail?"I asked.He nodded I pushed open the doors as I got glares because of Sting.
"Stop starring he is joining our guild!"I yelled.They gasped but went back to what they were doing.We went up to Masters office.I opened the door.
"Hi master I have 2 people who would love to join the guild."I say.He smiles.
"Two days in a row?"He asks.I rub the back of my neck.
"I'm just joking my child who is joining?"He asked.
"Sting and Lila."I said.He laughed and put Stings mark where his old one was in Sabertooth and same color.
"And you my child?"He asked Lila.She giggled and played with his mustache.
"Purple and on my hand like mommies!"She said happily.
"Mommy?"He asked as he applied it.
"I found her in the alley way and she thinks we are her parents so we act like a mini family cause.."I started,"they're all my mates."I whispered.
"What?"He asked.
"All three of us are her mates."Laxus said.I blushed.
"Yeah Luce we told the guild already."Natsu said.I hit them and huffed.
"Levy-Chan!"I yelled.She giggled and came up to me.
"Yes Lu-Chan?"She asked.
"Can you watch Lila durning the Gmgs with your life if we have to go into the games?"I asked her.She nodded.
"Wait Gmgs?"she asked.I laughed and pointed up to the balcony where Master Makarov stood.
"BRATS listen up we will be participating in the Grand Magic Games this year!"He announced.I giggled.
"Our Team will be Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Okumura, Wendy Marvell, and Elfman Strauss for back up."He said.I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Random girls walked into the guild and fanned over Laxus.
"Laxus wanna go out tonight?"The one in brown hair asked.I heard Lila growl.
"Get away from my daddy only mommy can be with him!"She yelled at them sitting on Laxus's lap. The girls gasped.
"Who is the Bitch who took my Laxus!?"They yelled.I growled.
"Who you calling Bitch?"I asked.They turned around and pushed me to the ground.
"You. taking our Laxus."They huffed.My hair covered my eyes and Natsu Laxus and Sting came up to them extremely mad.
"It's ok babes they have no idea who they just messed with....."I said with a deathly aura around me.
"HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY GUILD AND MESS WITH MY MATE AND HAVE THE NERVE TO PUSH ME DOWN LISTEN BITCHES GET THE HELL OUT!"I yelled at them. They trembled and ran out the guild.
"Asshats."I mumbled.
"Damn Lucy you can be scary."The guild said.I rubbed my neck.
"Yeah well..."I laughed.
"Ok everyone get some rest! We leave at 7:00 o'clock tomorrow!"Master announced.We walked out same way we walked here Lila fast asleep on Laxus's shoulders this time though.
<Oyhao Minna~ How has your life been? Well anyways hope you enjoyed the new chapter I will try and update as fast as possible BYE MINNA~ 😚✌🏻>