Fire vs Lightning

In the title I don't mean Natsu I mean Suguo by the way and enjoy Minna~
There stood 14 figures one had a goofy grin on his face.I gasped.
"NATSU!"I yelled happily as I ran over to them and gave them a big hug.
"Lushy!"Happy yelled flying into my chest.I laughed and held him close.I sighed.
"I missed you guys being nice to me."I said happily holding the crying happy close to me.
"Oh Guys meet some of Fairy Tail."I said as I gestured to Team Natsu Gajeel Levy Cana Gildarts Mira Master Laxus Elfman and another exceed.
"Lucy it's been awhile huh."The female exceed said sweetly as she walked out of the shadows.I gasped,she was gold and pure white with ever purier wings that spread from her back.
"Joy?!?"I ask surprised.She laughed and nodded as she jumped into a hug.
"That cat is pretty"I heard a voice behind me.It was Renzo I laughed.
"Yah I missed her."I turn around to see him in my face.I blushed all kinds of red as I felt warm arms wrap around my waist.I looked up to see a mad Laxus.I giggled and he looked down at me.I wiggled out of his grasp and walked over to Yukio.
"Hey bro."I said happily.He smiled as he sets his double guns in his briefcase.
"So can Joy stay?"I ask.He nodded looking up at the exceed in my arms.
"What is she."He asked.I smiled.
"She is an exceed or a cat I guess,she is from Edolas a copy world of ours."I explained.He nodded as Wendy and Laxus walked up to me.
"Lucy-nee."Wendy exclaimed.I smiled at the small girl.
"Yes?"I asked.She looked at the ground shyly.
"Blondie we were wondering if we could stay here to become a exorcist."Laxus asked for Wendy.I looked at Yukio he shrugged not caring.I smiled excitedly.
"Well yeah."I say happily.Wendy looked up excitedly.
"Ok you guys can stay with us I guess I don't mind."Yukio spoke.I nodded Wendy walked with me shyly keeping her head down.I sat down at an empty desk as she sat next to me and Joy sat on the edge.I sighed and smiled me and Wendy chatted for a while.Sugo walked up to me as I smiled at him.
"Lucy I have a ques-"he didn't get to finish as Laxus walked up.
"Hey Blondie and Sky Madien wanna go to the park?"He asked.I looked at Wendy she nodded as she petted Carla.
"Sure but Sugo what did you want to say?"I asked.He shrugged.
"Forgot."He said sadly.I smiled at him and me Laxus and Wendy walked out.
(fairy tail left btw)
At the park
"Oh my Mavis it's so pretty."I say dancing around in the beautiful pink pedals that fell softly on the ground.
"I thought you might like it they're in full bloom."Laxus said as Wendy laughed and danced around happily.I giggled at the tiny girl.
"So Blondie who was that guy?"Laxus asked.I laughed.
"Is someone Jealous?"I ask sarcastically .He blushes.
"No I just wanna know."He protests.
"Sure that was Sugo"I explain laughing a bit.
"Lucy-nee me and Carla are gonna get going we'll see you back at the dorm."Wendy said as she winked at me.
'Omg She's turning into Mira Jr.'I thought as I sweat-dropped. When they left we lay in the ground Joy fast asleep.
"Hey Laxus."I said.He grunted as we store up at the stars.
"Are-are w-we?"I started.
"Mates?"He finished for me.I blushed.
"Yes Luce we are mates."He said softly.
"I thought so you smelled different than other guys."I said laying on his chest under his warm coat.
"Yeah Blondie I guess you're right."He said as we fell asleep in each other's company.
Hi Author~SAN here sorry for taking forever to make a new chapter but next few chapters I'm gonna do a character explanation for a couple of Oc's I'm gonna bring in and a time skip for the real chapter so enjoy Minna~