Welcome Home

4 years later Lucy's Pov
I walked down the streets with Crystal Alex, and Joy happily.
"I'm so EXCITED!"I yelled.They giggled.
"I just hope they like us."Alex said in a worried tone.
"Oh come on bro they can't be that bad."Crystal said happily as normal.
'I'm so excited to see Laxus after a few days he got kicked out with Wendy because he shocked the headmaster.'
I giggled at my stupid mate and his idoucity.
"Well guys we're here!"I said cheerfully.They laughed as I kicked open the doors catching the attention of everyone in the guild.(all 17 Laxus 19)
"Hey Minna~ I'm back!"I said cheerfully. The guild stood still as tears rolled down their cheeks.
"Why is everyone so sad Lucy-Chan?"Crystal asked.I laughed at her as I was showered with hugs.
"I missed you guys too."I laughed as I said that. I saw one tall muscular man standing behind everyone.
"Babe!"I yelled as I kissed him.He laughed and spun me in the air.
"Wait BABE?!?"The guild asked surprised.
"LAXUS YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM?"I yelled at him.He flinched.
"W-well u-ummm."He started.I just giggled at him.
"Got ya!"I yelled happily.He scoffed.
"Well since someone we know didn't tell you Laxus is my mate like Romeo is Wendy's I am his mate....."I finished.The guild laughed at him reaction as a certain White haired mage was mumbling in the corner.
"Blonde haired blue eyed, Blonde hair brown eyed babies!"She squealed to herself. Me Crystal Joy and Alex went up to master office and knocked on the door.
"Come in..."I heard.I giggled and pushed open the door.
"Yo Gramps how long has it been?"I ask.He looks up and tears start to fall down his face.
"GrandDAUGHTER!"He yelled as he clung to my body in a hug.I hugged him back as tears fell down my face as well.
"I missed you guys."I said.
"Gramps enough sad shit I want to introduce you to some of my best friends."I laughed.He looked up to see 2 people and 1 exceed.
"Of course I apologize may I ask your names."He said back to himself.
"I'm Alex..."Alex said shyly.
"Crystal!"Crystal said happily.
"And I'm Joy."Joy said formally like Carla.
"Welcome my children are you ready for your guildmarks?"He asked.
"Yes."They said in usion.
"Oh Gramps I needing to be replaced It kinda became colorless over the years."I said sadly.
"Ok Lucy same color?"He asked.I nodded as he applied my mark.I admired it again.
"And you?"He asked Alex.
"Um...Gold and on my left shoulder."He said. Makarov applied.
"Can I have mine on my back and light silver?"Crystal asked.He nodded and applied it.
"I would like mine on my back and purple."She said back to her normal goofy self.He applied the last insignia.
"Welcome to Fairy Tail everyone!"she said cheerfully.
'Lucy is it ok if I put you on the team for the Gmgs?"He asked.I nodded silently as we walked back downstairs.
"Oyhao Minna~!"I yelled.I heard greets from the guild.
"Lu-Chan!"I heard my best friend Levy yell.I looked to find her next to her mate Gajeel.I walked over to her with Crystal behind me.
"Hi you must be Crystal Lu talks about you all the time."She said holding her hands up.
"Lucy...talks...about...me?"She said blushing a bit. Levy giggled.
"Oi Bunny Girl how long has it been?"He asked.I laughed.
"What did I tell you about calling me that?!?"I yelled catching the attention of the guild.
"Damn sorry."He said blue flames sprouted from my body.
"Luce calm down think of Rin"Alex slurred nicely in my ear. I started to calm down.
"I know I'm sorry Gajeel."I said apologetically.
"I haven't learned to control my anger yet."I boasted sadly. I clenched my fist but let go.
"Crystal I need some fresh air."I said as I walked outside.
"Luce."A familiar voice came from the shadows.I sniffled and wiped away my tears.
"H-Hi Natsu."I stuttered happily.I didn't say anything as his bangs covered his eyes. Murmuring something that I could only make out to be.
"Laxus....My mate....Luce."I gasped as his lips met mine.I was shocked and tried to push away but my punches got weaker as I put into the kiss.When we finally pulled away saliva dropped down my chin. (I'm graphic sorry 😵)
"But Laxus is my mate."I mumbled.
"Well you could say that, he is but so am I."He purred.
"I have 2 questions."I said looking him straight in his oynx eyes.
"Ask away."He said looking back.
"How is that possible that I have more than one mate?"I ask.
"Honestly I don't know but I do know that it's very unlikely."He said.
"And two does Laxus know?"I ask.He shakes his head no.
"Ok we'll invite him to my place and explain things."I said.
"It's getting pretty late we should go get him."I said.He skipped ahead of me because I had to pick one thing up from the market. You'll never guess who I ran into Sting Ecuiffie himself.
"Oh Hi Sting!"I said cheerfully.
"Hi Lucy oh can I talk to you for a minute alone?"he asked.I nodded as he took me to an alley somewhere, and for the second time today I got kissed.ONCE AGAIN! I pushed away but failed again. <Foursomes anyone? I kid I kid I love the children just I love these couples and I thought this could be cool but hope you enjoyed BY MINNA~>