Dragons

I woke up happily surrounded by my best friends/ mates. I wiggled out of their grasp and went to make breakfast.
"Mommy can I help?"I heard Lila ask sleepily. I laughed.
"Sure Babe come on."I said and started to sing <Media credit to Pentatonix>
"Wow Blondie you sing well."I heard a sleepy Laxus say.
"Daddy!"I heard Lila yell softly hugging him. He hugged back smiling.
"We'll go wake up the rest of them food is ready."I said as Laxus and Lila walked out. I finished Fish for Happy and Lector , Eggs Bacon and Rice balls for the rest of us.
"Get up ya Fireball and Lightbulb!"I years Laxus yell. I giggled.
"Oi don't yell at us!"They yelled.
"Breakfast is ready." Lila said in a sweet tone. I heard them jump out of bed and sat down at the table.
"Breakfast is served."I said putting plates in front of them.
"Ok so today I want to make Contracts with 4 new dragons before the Gmgs."I said to everyone. They nodded.
"So I can see Weisslogia?"Sting asked Face full of food. I giggled.
"Yes."I responded
Skipping because I'm bored.
"I call thee to the world of the celestial, PASS through the gate OPEN gate of the White Wizard, Wessnologia!"I chanted <Spelling....😕>
"Dad I'm so SORRY!"Sting wailed like a child. Wes laughed.
"Don't worry I'm glad you tried to kill me it became your powers stronger."Wes said in a proper voice.
"Nice to see you alive and well Wes."I said happily. He nodded and as all the other dragons handed me a present. I was a Necklace as White as snow and was glowing.
"Just like all the other dragons my Amulet will grant you my powers."He explained.
"It's beautiful!"I exclaimed happily.
"I must take my leave."Wed said hugging Sting one last time.
"Bye Sting until me meet again."And at that he disappeared.
I put the necklace around my neck happily my scarf from Igneel there < I decided to change the bracelet to a a scarf and honestly I'm too lazy to go back and change it 😅>
I don't wanna put on G's because it'll be to uncomfortable right now.
"You know that Dress is made of silk right?"I heard G say in my head. I laughed.
'Well I'll put it on tomorrow."I said telepathically. She laughed.
"Open Gate of The Lightning Beast Eletra!" I chanted. A big yellow dragon appeared.
"Hi Old Man."Laxus said laughing.
"Excuse me I'm no Old man!"Electra said.
"You're as old as the ground I'm standing on."Laxus retorted.
"Hi Princess."E said looking my way. I touched his scales and looked at Laxus smiling. When I looked back E was in his human form.
"Here my princess."He said handing me a bow that was gold and black with one white outlined with black on the corner.

"I love ❤️ it!"I exclaimed putting it in my hair with my pony tail

"Goodbye my princess."He said and disappeared.
"I'm running low on magical energy but I have enough for two more contracts."I explained taking Lila from Laxus.
"Lila wanna see this one?"I asked. She nodded laughing.
"Open Gate of The Blood Dragon Ash!"I  yelled. A blood red and black dragon appeared.
"Princess."He said with a darkness laced voice. I would've normally made me shiver but it didn't I just smiled.
"Hi Ash."I said happily as he changed to his human form. < Media Top right>
"Here,"He said waving his hand. My hair turned a blood red.
"I love it."I said.
"Well I'll be taking my leave."He said disappearing.
"Open Gate of The Plant Dragon from the Deep ground Plantra!"I yelled feeling a bit drained. This time she was in her human form she seemed younger. <Media Top Left>
"Hello my princess here's my gift."She said in a rush. Weird. I was given a key ring that had plants moving around it.
"It's for your keys."She explained. I nodded and replaced my old key ring for this one.
"Now I must be leaving now PRINCESS."She said happily hugging me and disappearing.
"That's IT for today I feel dizzy."I said and I blacked out.
The next day!
I woke up and my head hurt.
"What happened?"I asked Wendy.
"You used too much magical energy."She explained as tears laced her eyes giving me a hug.
"Now now it's ok I'm alright aren't I?"I asked in a soothing tone. I really didn't use that much energy just 1/3 actually what was it?" I thought as I walked into the guild brawling.
"LUCE!"I heard Natsu yell stopping his fight with Gray.
"Hi~"I said nervously. Sting Laxus and Natsu ran to me and hugged me including Lila's little arms.
"I'm ok really."I reassured.
"Now go back to your things."I commanded. They nodded and went back to their things. I sat down with Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe.
"Hi guys."I said quietly.
"Lucy-Sama it's nice to see you."Feed said formally.
"Cosplayer!"Bickslow said happily.
"Cosplayer Cosplayer."His babies mimicked.
"Lucy welcome back to the land of the living."Ever said playfully. Suddenly I felt a surge of familiar magical power as the doors burst open.
"RIN YUKIO!"I yelled tackling my brothers.
"Hiya Luce!"Rin yelled.
"Hello Lucy."Yukio said formally as usual. Renzo and Suguro gave me a big hug making Laxus Sting and Natsu growl.
"Hey hey calm down you three."I said laughing.
"But Luce."They complained.
"No buts don't be rude."I scolded them. They huffed and walked off glaring at Renzo and Sugo.
"Sorry about them they're a bit over protective."I said sweat dropping. They nodded understanding.
"So how have you guys been?"I asked.
"Same as usual really we just missed you so we decided to visit."Sugo said. I nodded.
"Well I'm glad because I was missing you guys."I said happily.
"BRATS!"I heard from master we all turned his way.
Well here's the chapter hope you guys enjoyed it.
Lily: Kitty you forgot the Thank You
Kitty: They don't know me as that I'm Author~SAN to them well the secret is out now dang it. Anyways I'm KNOW as Kitty or Kit But thank you Lily I wanted to say thank you for all the reads and how much you guys have supported my First story  yes this was my first story and I'm so joyed that you guys love it as much as you do.
Kit and Lily: See you in the next chapter! Bye Minna~