The Dragons and Wizards Saints.

<Author-San here I'm skipping the training and they will all board the train so enjoy Minna~>
I woke up the next morning to a call from the Magic council. I answered it sleepily.
"Hello?"I asked.They sighed.
"Miss Heartfilia?"He asked.
"This is her but my last name is Okuruma."I corrected.They hummed.
"We love to tell you that you have been accepted as the strongest Wizard Saint."He said.I gasped quietly.
"Why me?"I asked.I heard them laugh.
"Because we have seen what you can do and you're amazing."He said.
"Well thank you."I said in a proper voice.
"And we have the Titanium keys that we would love to give you they should be arriving any minute."He said.
"Well Thank you have a great day bye~"I said in a sweet tone.
'Titanium keys?"I asked in my head.I saw a poof of orange smoke signaling my perverted lion friend has arrived.
"Hi My princess."He said in a flirtatious Tone.
"Hi Loke."I said tiredly.
"So I see you've gotten the Titanium keys"He commented.I nodded.
"What are they?"I asked.
"They are the dragon keys."He said.I gasped.
"So Laxus Sting and Natsu....will be able to see their dragons again?"I asked.He laughed.
"Yeah."He said.I squealed.
"Well I have a date with Aries bye my princess."He said. I waved goodbye picking up the keys that have been at my door.
"Morning Luce~"I heard a sleepy extremely sexy Natsu.
"Morning Babe."I said happily.He wrapped his hands around my waist and put his chin in the crease of my neck.
"What are those?"He asked gesturing towards my keys.
"These are.....Dragon keys."I said.He gasped.
"Is Igneel one of them.....?"He asked.I nodded and smiled.
"That means I can see him again?"He asked.I nodded.
"And Sting Gajeel Laxus and Wendy."I explained happily.He nodded happily.
"Let's wait for everyone to wake up and then I'll make contacts with them."I said.He nodded.
"Hey Luce I'm hungry!"Natsu complained.I giggled.
"Ok I'll make breakfast for everyone."I said. I made eggs bacon and rice balls and started to sing <Media Song>
"Wow Luce you sing really well."Natsu said.I laughed and thanked him finishing breakfast.
"Go wake up sparky and the light bulb."Natsu said.I giggled.
"Lila..."I said quietly shaking her.She fluttered her eyes open.
"Yes mommy?"She asked.
"I made breakfast wake up your fathers and tell them food is ready."I told her.She nodded and went to our room.
"Daddies! Wake up Mommy says breakfast is ready!"She yelled in their ears.I giggled.
"Ok ok Lila we'll be there in a minute!"Laxus yelled.She giggled and sat on Natsu's lap.
"Mommy I'm hungry!"Lila complained.
"I just finished."I said calmly. I sat Food down in front of my family. I sat down as well and ate.
"Enjoy!"I said happily as my family ate.
After we finished I got ready with Lila.
"Mommy put my new dress on!"She said happily.I laughed and put her new dress on.

"Yay!"She danced around happily

"Ok round up everyone we've gotta go!"I yelled.They laughed and followed me out the door.
"Ok so I'm gonna make some new contracts with the Dragon spirits."I said.Laxus and Sting gasped.
"Can-Can I see wesnlogia?" <I butchered the spelling but it's Stings Dragon> Sting asked.I nodded.
"And Laxus you can see Electra."I said.He nodded calmly even though I could tell he was excited.
In the woods somewhere
"I call upon thee from the celestial realm, Now Pass through the Gate Open gate of the Fire Dragon Igneel!"I chanted. A puff of red and orange smoke appeared when it cleared a giant red scaled dragon stood before us.
"IGNEEL!"Natsu yelled hugging him. Igneel smacked him.
"Ow dad! What was that for?!"He yelled rubbing his head.
"For treating Lucy badly before!"He boomed. I stood in front of Natsu and touched Igneels scales.
"It's ok he apologized."I soothed.He chuckled.
"I know Lucy, I only hit him because I had a reason too."He explained laughing. I giggled as Natsu protested.
"Luce."I heard Igneel say I turned around to see his human form. <Media middle>
"Yes?"I asked turning around. He handed me a wristband that was scaley white it reminded me of Natsu's scarf.
"Thank you."I said admiring it. He nodded and returned to the celestial world. Natsu was still crying like a baby as I comforted him.
"Hey it's getting late let's get to the guild so I can show Gajeel and Wendy-Chan."I suggested.They nodded as we walke-Well I should say ran to the guild. I kicked open the doors.
"Wendy Gajeel I need you guys!"I yelled calmly.
"What do you need Lucy-Chan/Bunny Girl?"They asked in usion.
"I have a surprise for you guys."I said happily. They nodded and followed me.
Back in the forest.
Lila was sound asleep on Laxus's back.
"Open Gate of The Dragon of The Sky, Grandenia." <Once again butchered the spelling but you know who it is> I chanted. Wendy Gasped as the beautiful sky dragon popped up her scales as white as snow and her eyes as blue as the sky.
"MOM!"I heard Wendy yell as her small body grabbed her leg.
"Hello my child." Grandenia said as tears formed in her eyes I smiled at the sight.
"Lucy."I heard G say <that's what I'm cali g her from now on because I don't want to spell her name every time>
"Yes?"I asked as she turned into her human form.
'She looks like Polyusica!"I thought in my head. <Don't JUDGE Me spelling Author-SAN doesn't know English 😅>'
"Yes Lucy I am her."She said. I gasped.
"What you think you're the only one who can read minds?"She asked me laughing. I giggled.
"Well Poly is the Edolas version of myself."She explained," and she is much older." She laughed.
"Here Lucy."She said handing me a dress that was BEAUTIFUL.
"Omg this dress is beautiful!"I exclaimed. She giggled.
"Wear it when you ever need my power."She explained," same goes with all the dragons wear their presents and you will retrieve their powers."She finished. I nodded.
"The only thing you have to do is yell our name I say "give me your powers" and you'll transform."She said. I nodded one last time as she said goodbye to Wendy and disappeared.
"Open Gate of the Metal Badass, Matalacana." <Spelling...> I spoke. A silver light appeared showing his arrival.
"Hey Old man." Gajeel said laughing.
"Brat!"M exclaimed.
"Hello Lucy."He said bowing. I looked at him confused.
"Why do you bow just because I hold your key doesn't mean I want you to bow, I don't want Allegiance, I want trust."I said picking him up. He turned into his human form. <Media Left>
"Here Brat,"He said as he waved his hand. My hair became a shade of dark black. I admired it happily.
"Same thing as the other dragons if you Say my name and "give me your power" you'll transform."He explained laughing. He gave a fist bump and disappeared.
"Thanks Lucy/ Lucy-Chan."Gajeel and Wendy said. I nodded as they went home.
Lucy's Place
I sat Lila down on her bed as she snuggled into her bed. I laid down in the middle of my sexy mates.
"Night Luce~"I heard them say as they drifted off to sleep.
"Night~"I responded.
Today was good but tomorrow was gonna be even better!