Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Party

"Nothing happened," Brianna said, blushing still. I raised an eyebrow not completely believing her.

"Sure," I said smirking. She rolled her eyes, and then face palmed.

"Crap," she mumbled under her breath. "I forgot to tell everyone about dinner."

"Dinner? What dinner?" I ask confused.

"I was talking to John and I came up with the idea to host a party to celebrate the making of the new movie!" She said. "And I forgot to tell everyone! I'm so stupid," she said mumbling colorful words under her breath.

She then started running around frantically looking for her phone.

"Chill out Brianna, we have more than enough time to prepare," I said bored. She then starts shaking her head fast.

"No you don't understand! The party is in 3 hours," she said picking up her phone that was under the kitchen table. How it got there, I have no idea.

"And you wait until now to tell me?" I said looking around for the scripts. The scripts had the contact information for the whole cast on the back.

"Sorry, I was just so distracted!"

"With Sam," I said smirking. She glared and then I held my hands up. "Okay, give me the phone so I can call everyone."

She then started blankly at me.

"Or you could do it! Yeah...I'll just go...decorate," I said and rushed out of the kitchen.

I run to the closet and then run right back into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah...where's the party stuff?" I ask awkwardly. She rolls her eyes, probably expecting this to happen.

"I bought some earlier, it's up in my room."

I nod and run towards her room. I rush to her closet and just see clothes.

Where the hell is the party supplies?

I think for a while. If I was Brianna where would I put party stuff?

Under my bed, that's where I would hide it. I look under the bed and sure enough, there are streamers and a sign that says "Happy Birthday" on it.

You have got to be kidding me. It's gonna have to do.

I grab the supplies and walk to the family room, and I sit the stuff on the couch.

"Brianna where's the tape?" I yell to the kitchen.

"In the drawer on the table thingy." What the hell is that suppose to mean?

"Huh?" I say back.

"The side table! In the drawer!" She says. Oh.

I open the drawer and search for the tape. Once I have it I open the streamers.

Time to start decorating.

~

After about 2 hours and 27 minutes, the whole apartment has been decorated and the food has been made.

We have about 20 minutes before the party actually begins.

"Finally," I sigh, feeling slightly tired.

"I'm gonna go...go get..changed," Brianna said a little out of breath. She then leaves the family room.

I look down at what I'm wearing. Skinny jeans and a fancy top will work right? It better because I'm not changing.