Chapter 3

Chapter 3: First Day

"I knew you liked Sam, I just had this feeling you know?" I said, picking up a fry.

"I told you this yesterday and you're still freaking out over it?" Brianna asks.

I dipped my fry into ketchup.

"So when are we rehearsing the first scene?" She said trying to change the subject. I rolled my eyes.

"Today, right after we finish eating actually," I told her looking at my phone to see the time.

"Well I'm done," she said, standing up throwing away her trash. I walked up right behind her with my trash and threw it away.

We walked outside to the car, and Brianna automatically took control of the radio.

"My heart is like a stallion, they love it more when it's broken. Do you wanna feel beautiful, do you wanna? Yeaah"

Alone together by fallout boy was on the radio. Brianna was about to change it when I stopped her because it's my jam!

"say yeah LETS BE ALONE TOGETHER WE COULD STAY YOUNG FOREVER. SCREAM IT FROM THE TOP OF YOUR LUUUNGS SAY YEAH" I sang at the top of my lungs (no pun intended).

"Why do you listen to this trash?"

"Excuse me? Fallout Boy Is the bomb. You have bad taste in music" I scoffed.

We pulled in front of the place we have to shoot the scene. It was a Dusty deserted place. This must be the part of the movie where the murderers hide the body and Liz and Tristen find it.

Okay you might be confused by what this whole movie is about. I'll explain it to you

Its a romance/mystery type of film. Its about a brother and sister, (Charlie And Liz played by Sam and me) and their sister died. Liz was the closest to her, so she was the most hurt. She was convinced it wasn't just death it was a murder. So she's trying to find clues and runs into a McDonald's cashier names Tristen (played by Logan) and he interested in finding out too.

So while Charlie is staying home being a lazy good for nothing brother, Liz and Tristen are searching for clues.

Towards the end of the film Tristen and Liz fall in love blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, Liz THINKS Charlie is at home but he's actually trying to figure out who murdered her too. He finds a certain lady friend Rosie (played by Brianna). They have been best friends for a few years and Rosie has always loved him. Charlie learns to love her too. Blah blah blah.

"Alex, c'mon it's time to rehearse the scene!" I heard John say.

"Coming!"

I walk over next to Logan, waiting for John to say 'Action'

"To busy Daydreaming about me?" Logan whispered in my ear. Ugh, he's so cocky I just wanna punch his cute nose...I mean nose...not cute nose because that would mean-

"Hello?" I heard Logan say, while waving a hand in my face.

I blinked and looked at him.

"I'm sorry what?"

He smirks.

"Nothing. I just know that you daydream about mee" He said and started skipping down the street. Yes,

I said skipping. He's so childish.

"No I wasn't!" I said, getting back in my place. I started repeating my lines in my head. I can't mess this up.

"Action!"

"Action!"

Wait, who talks first? What was my line again? Ugh, this is why I'm not an actress!