Chapter 22

{I'm sorry}

Chapter 22: Spiderman

"What is so wrong with liking him?"

Everything. Everything is wrong with liking him.

First of all, there's the high possibility he doesn't like me back. And that only leads to heart break.

Second of all, even if he does like me back, we will part ways after this movie is finished. So, that leads to heart break.

Third of all, all of Briannas boyfriends were assholes. Trevor turned out to be an asshole. Boys are just assholes in general. That also, leads to heart break.

Fourth of all, he doesn't like me-and I'm well aware that I've already mentioned this.

"A lot of things, Brianna," I say simply.

"But what if he ever asks you out?" Brianna asks. I seriously doubt he would ask me out. What kind of question is that? Is she trying to give my hopes up?

"I'd say no."

"Well you are being a Boowah!" She exclaims and walks out of the room.

"Wait! Bri, come back!" I yell to her. I hear some huffing and then the door swings open.

"What?"

"I'm the one suppose to be mad," I say and stand up. I then run out of the room leaving Brianna behind. I keep walking until I reach the kitchen.

"That's better," I say under my breath.

"What's better?" I hear Logan ask from behind me. I jump at the sudden voice and turn to him.

"I, um-Bri....Bear," I stammered. Why the hell do I always act like this? Stupid feelings, stupid embarrassment.

He gives me a weird look and then shakes his head with a smile.

"I have no idea what that means," he says chuckling. I let out a forced laugh.

"Me neither," I mumble.

"So..." Logan trails off. "Once this party is over, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

My eyes widen. Logan and I...watching movies...together?

Damn Alex, get a hold of yourself! You've done this before, just because you have feelings for him doesn't change anything.

"I mean, there's a super heroes marathon coming on at 8:30," he explains and I nod a little too quickly.

"Yes, I'd love that!" I say smiling. Alex, stop being so weird.

"Cool," he says.

"Cool," I say.

~

A few hours later, the party is over. Everyone except Brianna, Logan and me have left. Yes, even Sam has left.

"You need help cleaning?" Logan asks and I shake my head.

"Its your birthday, you don't need to clean."

"Its my birthday, I'm aloud to clean," he retorts.  I laugh.

"Touche."

After about 25 minutes of cleaning, sweeping, and breaking glasses-that was all Logan- we finish.

"I can buy you new glas-"

"It's fine," I interrupt. I'm just glad to be spending time with him;even if it means he breaks some plates.

"So you want to watch the movies now?" Logan asks and I nod. I go sit down on the couch as he outs in the first movie.

He sits down next to me and automatically puts his arm on the top of the couch. If I lean any closer, we would practically be cuddling; which excites me, yet terrifies me.