Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Finnick's Feelings

"5 6 7 8" Linda, the choreographer said while snapping. We all started doing the dance routine.

I know what your thinking. Why do you have to dance? Well that was one of John's 'bright ideas'. He said that the movie needed more 'pazzaz' and he hired Linda.

I started moving my hands and turning a little when I felt someone step on my foot.

"Ow Tristen! Watch where your stepping!"

"Watch where you're turning!"

Your probably wondering why I called Logan 'Tristen', well John said I had to 'stay in character the whole time.'

It's not like that was part of the movie.

"Okay take 5" John said.

I wiped my forehead. Dang Linda is strict.

"What a workout" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Sam.

"Yeah," I said a little distracted.

"So Alex.." Sam trailed off.

"If you are here to propose to me I will have to say no since you, Charlie, are my brother." I joked. If you don't get the joke I'm sorry because it was awful and I'm stupid.

"No I was actually here to talk about your friend over there," Sam said.

"I'm not friends with Logan."

"I didn't mean Logan, I meant-" He leaned towards my ear. "Brianna" he whispered.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Is she mad about last night?" He asked, sounding concerned. Awe, he doesn't want her to think he took advantage of her. I'm gonna cry from all of the sugercubeness.

Yes that's a word...that I made up.

Sorry for being a fan of Finnick Odair.

"Nahh, I don't think so. It took her by surprise I think." I reassured him. I don't want him beating himself up for it. He must really care for her.

"Yeah, I do"

Wait I said that out loud?

Wait, he cares?

All of a sudden his face goes red.

"I-I mean. N-No I don't" He says quickly. Awe, that's adorable.

"Yeah yeah," I said teasing.

"Alex and- I mean, Liz and Charlie! Come over here!" John called. I look up and start walking toward Brianna who is next to John.

"Okay, that break was long enough. Time to practice again." Linda said, while I groaned silently.

"Okay we are doing the first routine in 5 6 7 8"

We then tried to do the routine again, but failed miserably because Logan doesn't know how to dance.

"I heard that" Logan whispered beside me.

"What is with me and speaking my thoughts out loud. Oh my goodness!" I said, frustrated.

Then Logan laughs at me. He laughs at me

There goes the little self esteem I had.

But...But his laugh is beautiful.

Dang it did I seriously say that? Stupid thoughts. Im just glad I didn't say it out loud.

"What are you doing?" I asked out of pure boredom. You see, we just finished learning the choreography and John called it a day since he wanted to spend time with Hope, his wife, before he left.