Chapter 14+15

Chapter 14: Past Boyfriends?

"Alex," Logan says and coughs. "I've been meaning to tell you-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I HEARD YOU GOT BEAT UP!" Sam says laughing as he walks into the room.

"Sam!" Brianna gasps.

"I fought back!" Logan says, trying to keep some dignity.

"Well, John is going to be pissed when he sees your face," Sam says and leans forward holding his stomach still laughing.

"The movie.." I said feeling guilty. Logan gives me a small smile.

"It was worth it-"

"LOGAN IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" John yells when he walks in. He looks over at Trevor's unconscious body. "I can't believe you knocked him out! Where the hell am I going to find a new designer?"

Brianna stands up and walks over to him. She hands John a business card.

"Sarah Johnson, professional, worked with the Beatles,Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars and others." She says, and he reads the card.

"Oh my God, she worked with Beyoncé?" He asks impressed.

"Logan go to your hotel room, I have to call this Sarah girl," John says. He then looks at Trevor. "And put his body somewhere."

Logan nods and John leaves dialing the number on the card.

"Well me and Trevor are over," I say, trying to lighten the mood. Brianna rolls her eyes.

"We know that," she says and laughs. "That was entertaining, thanks for that Logan."

Logan glares at her.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry," Brianna says and I nod in agreement.

~

*Brianna's POV*

We end up going to a buffet.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I say and get up. "Order for me, Al."

She nods and I head to the bathroom. After I'm done I wash my hands, and I look in the mirror. I quickly fix my make up and leave.

When I open the door I run into someone.

"Crap sorry," I say and look up to see familiar blue eyes. My eyes widen and I quickly walk away.

"Brianna?" Niall asks, noticing and recognizing me. I put my head down trying to get away.

"Brianna?"

"Oh look, there's my juice box," I say and walk over to the table.

"Brianna?" That time it was Sam.

"Yes?" I say. Sam looks at me concerned.

"Who's this?"

"Nobody-"

"Hi Brianna," Niall says when he comes up our table. I sigh.

"Hi, I'm Sam," Sam says and holds out his hand. Niall shakes it.

"Niall," he says.

"How did you guys meet?" Sam asks. Ugh, I kind of don't want to be in this situation.

"We used to date," Niall responds. Why can't you shut up?

"Oh.." Sam says. "Who broke it off?"

"Sam!" Alex says surprised. "Why would you ask something like that?"

"I'm curious."

"Niall did," I said bitterly. "He found someone else."