Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Back To The Acting

"Did you see that?" I exclaim, as Logan pulls me into the kitchen. He rolls his eyes.

"Yes Alex, I did. They were kissing, it's a tradition to do when you have strong...positive feelings for someone," Logan says, amused. I raise an eyebrow.

"That's just weird."

"You've never kissed someone?" Logan asks, confused.

"Pfft, what? Of course I have!" I lied. Logan bumps his shoulder into me.

"Nerd," he says smirking. I scoff.

"I am not a nerd."

* * * *

"Change into these," John says, pushing Bikinis into our arms. "Go into those tents."

* * * *

"These are a little..tight," I say uncomfortable.

"It's suppose to be. Pushes out the boobs and butt," John says and walks over to the director spot.

"Ew, John," Brianna mumbles.

"You'll get more viewers."

A few minutes later, Logan and Sam walk out of their tents.

"D...do you see t-that?" I ask, my mouth hanging wide open.

"Mmhmm," Brianna hums from next to me.

Logan and Sam are in their swimming trunks, their chests exposed.

"Nice bikini," Logan says smirking.

"I hate you."

"Okay! Time to start shooting the scenes," John says and we head over to our spots.

"Action!"

"No Tristan, he's gone. He left right under my nose! Now he will kill, kill, and kill! Just like he killed my sister," I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Liz, listen to yourself. He has a pattern, we will find him!" Logan assured, sounding determined. Then another voice was heard.

"Liz!" I heard Sam yell from down the beach.

"Charlie!" I said and started running towards him. Then Brianna shows up.

"Who are you?" Logan asks Brianna.

"She's with me," Sam says wrapping an arm around Brianna's waist.

"Cool, what's her name?" I asked Sam aka Charlie. I looked over at Logan and he's looking at Sam waiting for an answer.

Okay, even I have to admit he looks great in that swimsuit...guilty.

"This here, is my girlfriend...Bri-Rosie" Sam corrected fast. Awe that's cute. He messed up his wording and was gonna say Bri....BRIAM!

"How come I'm only just now meeting her?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Okay cut!" John said from the seat in the sand. I almost forgot we were at a beach.

I looked at Brianna and I knew she had the same idea as me.

"RACE YA TO THE WATER!!" We yelled in unison and started running towards the ocean. I could hear Sam and Logan laughing behind us.

"Hey! Girls! You have a scene to shoo- no don't get your hair wet!" John said frantically as we jumped into the ocean. I immediately felt the coldness of the water. I started shivering.

I look up and see Logan and Sam walking towards us. They better be coming in, because if they aren't then I'm gonna splash them.

Logan comes up to me and jumps in, splashing me.

"Hey!" I said splashing him back. Then he comes up in front of me and puts his arm around my waist. I'm confused at first until he pulls me over his shoulder and starts carrying me out of the ocean.

"Hey! Stop! Let me go!" I said punching his back. This is like kidnap! Kinda....Okay maybe not at all but whatever.

"Never" he said in my ear. I kicked his stomach and ran towards the ocean. Ha in your face!

"Wha- hey stop." Logan said and I could hear him following me. I start laughing until he wraps his arms around my waist again and lifts me off the ground, spinning me.

"Put. Me. Down." I said.

"Nahh"

"Boowah"

"I still don't know what that is," Logan said.

I look over at Brianna and Sam. They are currently cuddled up and hugging in the ocean (AWE) it must be too cold so they use the others body heat.

That sounds a little weird if you ask me

"C'mon guys!!" John whined. Awe, what's wrong with the little 32 year old?

"Ugh fine," I said giving up. Logan put me down and I walked over to where John is.

*3rd Person POV*

Sam started walking towards Brianna, so Brianna automatically tried to run away. Or at least what is like running away

Then she felt warm breath on her neck.

"Boo"

Brianna then jumped in surprise. She slapped Sam on the arm.

"Sam!!" She said annoyed, but also amused.

"Yes, my sugar cube?" He asked innocently, batting his eyelashes.

Sam went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck, and Brianna shivered.

"You look very hot in that bathing suit. I don't know how I can control myself" Sam whispered into her ear. He then kissed right below her ear, near her neck, then pulled away.

She let out a deep breath

"You don't look so bad yourself." She said. She was lying though, he looked amazing. Those abs...and that wet hair....and his fishy swim trunks. It's childish but he can pull them off.

"I know" he said cockily.

Brianna then turns around to look at him. He kept his arms around her waste so she put her arms around his neck. She leaned towards him.

"No need to be cocky" she whispered in his ear. She felt him shiver. She pulled back and smirked. It's nice to know she has that affect on him. It's only fair because he has the same affect on her.

"What the heck are you doing to me?" He murmured. And buried his face into her neck. I don't think she was suppose to hear that though.

He looked up at her into her eyes, his arms still around her waist, and hers around his neck.

They start moving closer to each other, this is it. The moment where they finally kiss, no interruptions.

Their eyes shut and their lips are 3 centimeters apart.

"My sugar cube" he whispered before their lips touched.

{ EW SHORT, SORRY}