BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER AYYYY! Okay, so I wasn't completely finished with this story, I didn't want to let it go so soon. So I made this behind Delilah's back oops. I'll tell her right before I post it though ;) Thanks for supporting this story. It's done):

Christmas

*One Week After The Movie Premiere*

"ALEX!" I officially hate you Brianna. It's Christmas, you aren't suppose to wake me up at 8:00 in the morning.

"What?" I called back, annoyed. Then my bedroom door swings open, with Brianna standing there in the doorway.

"It's Christmas!" She exclaimed jumping up and down. "C'mon we have to open the presents!"

"It's Christmas," I said, mocking her. "That means I get to sleep."

"C'mon Alex." A new voice says. I look up at Brianna.

"Why did you let him in?" I ask her groaning. She smiles sheepishly.

"I don't know, he is your boyfriend after all," she say smirking. "Don't you want to spend Christmas with him?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't need to be here when I wake up,"I whisper harshly as Logan smirks. Boowah.

"Well hurry up! We need to open our presents and-"

"Okay okay," I say, pushing her off the side of the bed."I'm up. Now leave so I can get dressed."

Logan laughs at Brianna, and she glares at him, standing up.

"Okay," she says, "Don't go back to sleep though."

I roll my eyes as I take the sheets off of me. Brianna leaves the room.

"Leave," I say to Logan when I noticed he was still standing in the doorway.

"Nahh, I like it right here," he says smirking. I sigh as I stand up.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I say and go through the other exit-we have a bathroom attached to the bedroom.

I hurry up and use the toilet and wash my hands. I then pick up my toothbrush, quickly brushing my teeth with the mint toothpaste. I spit into the sink and cup my hands under the water. I put it in my mouth, swishing before spitting it back out. I take my hair brush and quickly brush through it. I must've taken 10 minutes...oops.

I head out of the bathroom, and Logan is gone. I smile to myself since I am alone. Finally, I can get dressed.

I hum softly a random song that I heard on the radio as I look through my closet for a t-shirt. I pick one, and some regular skinny jeans-most of them are colored- and took off my shirt.

"Woah there," he says and I let out a high squeak at the sudden voice. I quickly put my shirt up to my chest.

"I though I was alone," I say, surprised. He smirks as he comes closer to me.

"Well it was a nice," he pauses, "show." I roll my eyes.

"You're such a perv."

"You are the one who didn't notice me," he pointed out and walked closer to me, slowly. I scoffed.

"You could have told me you were here," I told him, backing up a little as he came closer.

"Now where's the fun in that?" He smirks. I move back until my back is up against the bathroom door.

"So you were quiet," I started, "because you knew I was going to start undressing?"

"Yeah," he said in a 'duh' tone. He puts one arm on the wall above my head, leaning in a bit.