Chapter 21

{You're Welcome}

Chapter 21: New Feelings

He then blinks and tries to push her away but she won't let him. I guess she got some muscles, especially since her mom is a dancer, she probably danced too.

I don't know why, but I don't want to look.

It's probably because:

1. I've never been kissed so I'm pretty jealous.

2. I guess it's disgusting watching two people swap spit.

3. It's not because I like Logan whatsoever.

I look away and then without thinking I turn around.

And I run.

I'm running.

I don't know where, hell I don't even know WHY.

I guess running was the best option after what I just witnessed.

I turn the corner and pass Jake and Zach. They look up at me with questioning looks, probably wondering why I'm running.

The thing is I don't know why either. I run around the family room to the hallway.

I look behind me for a second and Without thinking or looking I run straight into the wall.

"Ouch," I say rubbing my forehead.

"Smooth move," I hear Sam say from behind me. I look up at him and glare.

"What were you even running from?" He asks, amused a bit. I don't know Sam, I don't know.

"Umm...a bear." I blurted out without thinking. He raises an eyebrow.

"A....bear?" He asks amused. "And where, Alex, would there be a bear?"

"Um...on the balcony." I say. He than full out laughs at me.

"Y-you found a...a bear on the- the balcony?" He asks while laughing. He holds his gut and wipes away a tear. "That's...That's golden," he says. Wow thanks Sam.

"What is happening here?" Brianna asks, looking at Sam who's now rolling on the floor laughing.

"Alex..bear....balcony..." He says in fits of laughter. Brianna smiles.

"Alex?"

"I have no idea what he's talking about," I say. Sam then wipes his tear still chuckling.

"I'll just...go" he said coming over to Brianna and giving her a kiss on the cheek before he walks away.

"So... What were you running from?" Brianna asks, raising an eyebrow.

"How do you know I was runnin-"

"You almost knocked over the lamp in the process" she explains. Oh, I don't remember that.

"Oh."

"So what was it?" She asks walking into my room and sitting on my bed.

"Did I give you permission to come in my room?"

"Well I live in this house too, so I'm allowing myself." She said. "Stop changing the topic." She scolded, while I walked in shutting the door.

"I...Umm" I started. She nodded for me to continue.

"I don't know actually," I say honestly. She frowns.

"You sure? No one did anything?" She raised an eyebrow. "No one said anything, you didn't see anything?" She asked not believing me. I shake my head. She sighs.