Chapter 15: Two wrongs don't make a right.

Sorry for the long wait, my mom recently got out of the hospital, and i had to take care of her during my spare time! but, vote/comment/like/fan <3 thank you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who did this to you Darre’?” I said breathlessly.

Boy does bringing someone back to life take a lot of someone.

Wow, Drake was way off with his song ‘The Motto’, because apparently you can live more than once. YOLO my ass. Darren was now live and breathing.

Darren started choking for air, almost as if someone was strangling him. After a minute he caught his breathe, and spat out “Daniel”.

That name brought shivers down my spine.

“Why?” I was shocked.

Something that I hadn’t mentioned was the fact that Daniel and Darren were brothers. Both looked similar to one another, but their personalities were mountains apart. Daniel being the cruel person that he was wouldn’t even hurt his brother if he found out he had been helping me.

“There is a reason I’ve been helping you Alexis, and let’s just say it wasn’t out of the goodness in my heart” He smirked cruelly, the same smirk Daniel would always have on his face when he beat me.

“W-What? Darren, this isn’t like you” I stuttered.

“News flash girly, you don’t know me. You don’t even know the truth! But the lies I’ve been feeding you this whole time” He spat.

“Lies?” I was beyond confused now.

“I wouldn’t exactly call it lying, just leaving a few things out” He chuckled coldly.

“Like what Darren, what haven’t you told me?” I couldn’t be mad at Darren, he was like my brother.

“See the girl I was in love with many years ago, her name was Isobel, and she happened to be my brother’s mate. I didn’t help you because I thought of you as a sister, I helped you so you could escape Daniel’s wrath, and face mine” He smirked.

“I’m a re-incarnation of Isobel” I murmured to myself.

“You think I didn’t know you were her re-incarnation? HA! You two look like twins. Exact smile, eyes, nose, face, and body. You are Isobel” He looked disgusted as his eyes roamed my body.

I stared at him with disbelief.

How could I be Isobel? I didn’t remember anything that she had done to deserve such hate.

“As much as you hate to admit it to yourself Darren, I’m not Isobel” I said while looking down.

“Maybe, she always did have a dark side about her; the way she would use people to get what she wanted. Like the way she used me to get my brother only to leave him for that pathetic pup but don’t worry that pup won’t be in the equation this time” He said happily.

“What do you mean?” I raised an eyebrow, almost about to growl.

“As we speak, Daniel and the vampire’s are killing Ryan” He chuckled like it was the funniest thing in the world.

“You know what, I don’t care what Isobel did to you or your brother anymore, you two deserve it. Screwing with lives like you’re god, well any part of me that used to respect you is gone Darren” I snarled before shifting and starting to run to Ryan’s pack house.

I ran full speed, praying that Darren was lying.

When I arrived, the sight wasn’t pretty. Blood covered their backyard, and I saw a big crowd huddled around someone. I saw my old pack here, probably were called here since they’re allies.