Chapter 7: I'm so far gone.

Personally, this is my favourite chapter because I like my writing in this one. I decided to upload early since it was a cliffhanger, and many people msged me to upload quickly, so here it is. (:

Vote/Comment/Like/Fan (: Thank ya loves <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When that phone call ended, I didn't know what to expect. But I thought I could get through any situation if I tried hard enough. But that was me being the ignorant child I was, only dreaming for the best, when in reality I couldn't even imagine what type of fate awaited me. I used to believe there was a god out there somewhere, but that changed too.

It all changed that day when I had decided to take a walk at the park by the lake.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking by the edge of the lake, admiring the scenery that was before me when I heard a rustle behind me. I turned around to find a person lurking in the shadows behind a tree.

"Anyone there?" I tilted my head in a feeble attempt to see behind the tree.

Silence.

"HELLO I SEE YOUR SHAD-" I cut myself off when the scent hit me.

Vampires.

"Miss me Alexis-Reine?" The vampire said while stepping from behind the tree.

Those eyes, that voice, I've seen and heard it before. But from where?

Wait, miss him? Why would I miss him? I've never seen him before in my entire life?

"What you don't remember me? I'm insulted, I mean last time I saw you, you were seven. I thought I left a pretty good impression though, I mean who else ever tried to drown you?" A smirk appeared on his pale face.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. When I was seven, the lake, and the phone call.

A growl escaped my lips as I remembered what this asshole had tried to do to my little brother.

"Don't you mean drown my brother?!" I snarled viciously at him taking a step forward prepared to fight.

"Ah yes, Matt was it? Well it doesn't really matter anyway, I was after you. But I'm not here for a fight" He put his hands up in surrender.

"What do you mean you were after me? I had to save Matt from you!" I growled.

"That was the point Miss Spaven, we knew you would go after him, and we would have gotten you if it wasn't for your witch, and that Damon boy" He sneered at me with disgust.

"Why would you want me anyway?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You'll soon find out" He smirked with a glint of evil in his eyes.

Before I could respond, my world went black.

I woke up with a throbbing headache, and I could barely feel my body. Slowly I started regaining consciousness, and opened my eyes to find myself in a somewhat looking prison cell.

I went dizzy and immediately brought my hand up to my head to steady myself.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself.

"Oh look-y boys, the bitch is awake" The man from before laughed evilly.

"Oh did I say bitch? I meant witch, but there isn't much of a difference if you ask me" He smirked down at me from the other side of the cell.