Drama? Not even close... Love?

This is the sequel to "How Did I end up falling in love with a jerk?" :)

Credits to gmilena123 for the title <3 :) .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was fifteen when I met my mate, Damon.

I was at the mall with the pack, though I hadn't shifted into my wolf I knew about them since my Uncle and father share the title of Alpha.

Suddenly when we were walking past a crowd of people, my father stiffened, and turned around to face some of the people we passed by.

My father started growling at a man whose smirk was bigger than Texas.

"Nice to see you too, Kai" The man said.

"Can't say the same for you, Marcus" My father growled in the man's face.

"If you're here to pick a fight because were on your territory there isn't a need old friend, we have permission from the council to permanently move here" The man named Marcus pulled out a piece of paper to show my father.

My father snatched the paper out of his hand, and his eyes went wide.

"Very well" My father said through his teeth while handing Marcus back the document.

My father turned to the pack and spoke "This is the Grevenue Pack, they'll be living in this town from now on, I want all the youngsters to mingle with the other pack while the grownups have a talk, meet back here in three hours" He announced.

So I was left with my two brothers, Rossie (Eunice's daughter, age fourteen), Brock (Ella's son, age 14), David, Anastasia (Mika's children, both 14), Paige, and Collin, (Sarah's children, also both 14).

I looked at the kids in the other pack; they looked around our age, maybe a bit older. There were three boys, and two girls who looked like twins.

One of the boys caught my eye; he had dark blackish hair, grey eyes, a perfect smile, and a nice body.

Me being oldest out of us all, had to go talk to them first.

"Hey, I'm Alexis-Reine and these are my two brothers Matt, and Dominic. This is Rossie, Paige, Anastasia, Brock, David, and Collin. Nice to meet you guys" I smiled sweetly at them all.

The boy I noticed earlier took a step forward, and looked me up and down.

I blushed. I felt like he could see through me.

"Hi, I'm Damon. Those two twins are my sisters, Stacy and Maddie. And those two boys are James, and Lucas" He looked down as if not knowing what to say next.

I was about to say something when Stacy and Maddie rushed over towards me and my best friends.

"Hey! I'm Maddie! And this is my twin Stacy!" Maddie smiled.

"HI!" Stacy smiled too.

"Hey, I'm Alexis-Reine, but you can call me Alexis, or Reine which ever you'd like" I smiled.

"Let's go sit down over there guys" Damon pointed to a bunch of seats.

We all sat in the chairs, and started talking.

Maddie and Stacy were talking to Paige, Anastasia, and Rossie. While my brothers were talking to James and Lucas.

"So how old are you?" Damon asked me.

"Everyone in my pack is fifteen, but I'm oldest. How about you?" I smiled.

"I just turned sixteen, Lucas and James are sixteen too, and my sisters are your age" He sighed.