Chapter 3: Betrayed is an Understatement.

"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Damon roared.

We both got up, and I stood in front of Derek protectively knowing Damon wouldn't try to hurt me.

"I'm trying to get over you? And he's trying to get over Corinna?" I raised an eyebrow looking back at their dumb founded expressions.

"HE'S MINE! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Corinna said with tears streaming down her face.

I knew all Derek wanted to do was rush to her side, and comfort her, I bet if it were in any other circumstances, he would.

I growled at her.

"You're not getting him back, he's mine now" I growled making her growl back.

Damon started growling because I was touching another male, and defending him too. But I ignored him.

Even though Derek and I marked each other, I wanted him to be with Corinna, I mean he was just about the only friend I had left, and sure he could grow to love me and get by on that - But it wouldn't be the same if he was with Corinna, he'd truly be happy. And as much as I hated Corinna, I hated to see her upset only because it made Derek upset too.

"How about this. You can have him back on one condition?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What is it!?" She looked desperate.

"I'll give you two a week to be together, and if you can change his mind, then he can mark you, and my mark will disappear" I smirked trying to challenge her.

Derek was looking at me weird, but I decided to talk to him though the mind link we established when we marked each other.

It's fine, I know you want her. Work for it, but play hard to get boy! I sent through the mind link while winking at him.

Thanks Rein, you're the best! Love you! He said with a big smirk as Corinna grabbed his arm and started dragging him inside the school.

"By the way, we're over Damon!" She called while walking.

He frowned and pushed me against the tree.

"You did that on purpose!" He growled.

I pushed him off me, "So what? I stopped caring if you hurt me, but why do you need to keep two people from each other? Find some other slut to call yours, I'm sure girls are lining up as we speak" I shoved him while walking away but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"I'm sorry you know" He whispered.

"For what Damon? Hurting me? Why? Aren't you used to it already? I mean you've been doing it since day one" I looked at him coldly.

"I wish things could be different Reinie" He said before letting go.

I felt the same pang in my chest but kept walking.

"Doesn't everyone" I whispered.

The next few days flew by quickly, and soon there was only two days till Bella, and Cher got here! They're both werewolves I met in Spain, and let me tell you, I love them to pieces. They've had my back since day one, and I was thankful for that. I convinced them both to transfer to my school, and if they like it here, they're going to be staying forever! YAY!

It was a Saturday afternoon, but I just woke up because I decided to sleep in! I put on my jean shorts, a purple tank top, purple vans, a purple bandana and put my hair in a messy bun. I made my way down the stairs before stopping, and hearing whispering.

I smelt the room, and EVERYONE was here. I mean EVERYONE from my pack, Damon's pack, and even Corinna was here. I smelt my mom, dad, uncles, and aunts.