Chapter 10: New school New Boy.

Soon it was Monday, and it was time for me to get ready for my first day at my new school. I needed this, a new start. I would act perfectly fine, like I was before.

I put on my beige flowery romper, beige pumps, did my make up and let my loose curls flow down. I took my bag, and I was ready to go.

The school was only a twenty five minute drive, which isn't that bad.

I finally arrived at the school, and stepped out of my car.

I started walking to the front of the school, when a group of boys wolf whistled at me. I turned my head slightly towards the group of boys just to size them up.

One of them caught my eye. He had jet black hair, and piercing green eyes that I could stare at forever. My eyes roamed around his body, and I immediately wolf whistled back at them, which only made them chuckle. They started walking towards me, and my heart started racing. Play it cool, they're wolves, they can hear your heart too idiot, I thought.

They all looked like models, but I've been around hot boys before.

You have a mate why are you freaking out? My wolf whined.

I honestly don't know, but isn't the one with black hair and green eyes so mesmerizing? I said back.

He's sexy, that's for sure. She whistled in my head, and I giggled.

"So who are you pretty lady and what pack do you belong too?" The one with jet black hair spoke.

"I'm new, the names Alexis-Reine but you can call me Alexis, or Reine doesn't matter. Oh, and the snapshots, but I'm not really part of the pack, used to be Alpha actually" I shrugged.

"I'm Ryan, Alpha of the Renegade Pack" He smirked.

"Oh you're one of those" I sighed, slightly disappointed.

When I saw him, I thought he could be a player, but just by his smirk you could see it all.

"One of what? Alpha? You haven't met a sexy Alpha before?" He winked.

"Yeah I have, my mate actually, but I meant player" I smirked back.

"You have a mate?" He groaned.

"Oh, and I'm not a player, I mean I wasn't the one drooling over this eight pack from afar" He smirked.

"Not really, he rejected me so it's cool. And Psh, like you weren't eyeing me up and down from the second I got out of my car" I smirked and raised my eyebrow at him.

"He rejected you?" Ryan growled, the joking mood gone from the atmosphere.

"Yup, then I was kidnapped for six months by vampires, and they didn't bother to come get me. What a great pack right?" I spoke of it lightly, I don't know why I brought that up, but it just happened to slip out. I didn't care though, they'd find out sooner or later.

Ryan's jaw almost hit the floor.

"You're joking right?" He smiled weakly waiting for the 'just kidding'.

I turned around to head inside to my locker, and whispered "I wish" to myself. I didn't know if they heard me or not, but it didn't really matter.

I was at my locker, and had about thirty minutes until class started. In less than a minute Ryan and his friends were behind me.

"Did you think you could get rid of me so easily?" Ryan whispered into my ear, which sent shivers down my back.

Someone cleared there throat behind Ryan.