Chapter 6: Prank or?

"You left me Damon, over a stupid prophecy. If you loved me like you say you do you would have explained it to me" I frowned.

I could feel him stiffen behind me.

"You think it's easy don't you? What if you were in my position Reinie?" He asked softly.

I thought for a moment, what would I have done?

"I don't know Damon, but I'm not mad at you" I spoke confidently.

"Really? Then why are you here at the lake when you should be at school?" I turned around to see his eyebrow raised.

"I said I wasn't mad at you, the pack on the other hand isn't off the hook" I rolled my eyes.

"They only want the best for you Reinie, especially Anastasia and Matt" Damon whispered while his hand was making its way to my face.

His thumb lightly traced my lips, sending sparks through my body.

I shook my head, snapping out of all thoughts; I pulled away slightly, and snorted.

"Yeah because them attempting to kill me twice was showing how much they want the best for me?" I raised my eyebrow back.

"They had too, if they didn't try to kill you, the elders would have. They had to be convinced that we isolated you from everyone else. But that's not why I came here; both of our packs have been ordered to kill your three little friends, and I can't let you leave until the battle is finished" Damon smirked while leaning against a tree.

He can't let me leave? We'll see about that.

"Who said I'd want to leave to protect those idiots when I'm here with you" I moved closer so that I was now whispering in his ear.

"R-Reinie" He stuttered while softly muttering my name.

I moved forward, and he closed his eyes. Mistake number one pal.

Soon both of our lips were moving together, in sync. He was moaning, and I smirked. My hands traveled under his shirt, tracing his abs, and then slowly finding their way to his V-cut. He moaned, and pulled me in closer, if that was possible.

I tore my lips from his, and whispered "You're doing a terrible job of keeping me here"

Before he could say anything, I kneed him where the sun don't shine. His face went from confusion, to pain, and then anger in a split second as he was now groaning on the grass.

"Bye love" I giggled as I shifted into my wolf and began sniffing the pack out.

I traced the scent back to the clearing we were at when Anastasia and the girls fought me. I was too shocked to see two wolves – Josh and Cher – fighting forty six wolves. Even my mom and father were fighting, including Damon's parents, and other elders.

Rage was running through my body as I saw a very still and lifeless body – Bella.

I shifted back into a human, this time I'd have to let my witch take over.

"Please don't hurt anyone too much" I whispered to myself as a tear rolled down my cheek.

The burning sensation was now felt throughout my body, and my eyes felt heavier.

I looked at the body beside me.

"Heal" I growled, and after a minute her wounds were healing, and you could hear a steady heartbeat.

I felt Damon standing behind me, but I ignored him. I let out the loudest growl, making sure everyone's attention was on me.

"You traitors want to take away the only family I have left do you? We shall see about that" I growled.