20. Epilogue

"Oi, Rin-chaaaan! Are you cheating or something?" Aoi groaned, slamming his hand on the table, throwing the tiles away. A giggle escaped Rin's lips as she called tsumo, winning all the boys in another game of japanese mahjong. 

"You just suck at this game! Don't blame it on her."

"But it was her first time and she won us four times in a row!"

"You're just pissy because you lost, shut up." 

"I'll go cook something." Rin stood up, rushing inside to avoid Aoi's irritating whines, Uruha following her behind.

It has been half a year since Ruki and Rin got back together, now being the middle of July. All the boys had taken a week off from work, enjoying the country house Rin's parents had, inside the middle of the forest close to Kyoto. It was a one story wooden building with a lake nearby and a small bath outside, that would give a feel of a hot spring. They were currently lounging on the wide wooden floor outside the house, playing mahjong as the sun started to set. 

Rin stopped in front of the fridge, opening it widely, scanning its contents. Aoi and Reita had gone shopping in the morning, completely filling the cupboards and fridge. This food would probably hold them for about two days, considering they all ate like a pigs, Rin included. She started cooking, yakisoba with Uruha making the side dishes. His hair was pulled up in a messy bun, making him look extremely childish even if he was twenty six. They both set the table once everything was cooked and called the other four inside everyone getting seated. The dinner was quite delicious; everyone had noted that, giving the props to Rin and Uruha. They ate quite quickly, with obnoxious banter here and there.

 After they were all done with dinner, Kai cleaned the table and started washing the dishes, while the rest split to go to their rooms and take a bath or swim in the lake. Rin was in the room she shared with Ruki, pulling her swimsuit on. The man was currently in another room, talking with Reita about a song he had just thought about, not wanting to let the thought run loose. They were sitting cross-legged on a couch, a notepad on their hands as Ruki and Reita connected some lyrics for the song. While the two were working on said song, Kai, Uruha and Aoi had worn their swimsuits going over to the lake. They set their towels down on the grass and dipped their feet in the cold water. Slowly they slipped inside, having a contest of who would swim faster at the other end of the lake, all three of them giving up once they reached the middle with Uruha being a little further away from them, thus winning the so called race.

Rin had decided it would be better if she went into the bath outside, that was located on the side of the house. Her muscles were oddly aching and protested in need of relaxation so the young woman decided to grant their wish. She removed the towel from around her body and placed it close to the bath, but not too much so it wouldn't get wet, and gently slid in the warm water, that a moan fell past her lips. She sank low in the water up to her nose and closed her eyes peacefully.

"And I thought we'd go together." Ruki's voice startled her, making her jump a little. A chuckle escaped his throat as he let down his towel and slipped in, sighing in relief. 

"What took you so long?" Rin mumbled, her fingers running through the water slowly, trying to occupy herself.

"Sorry, I just had a spark of inspiration and went over to Reita to help me a little. Now get your prett little bum over here." He gave her a childish grin and opened his arms waiting for her.

"What if anyone sees us?" She asked blushing to the tips of her ears. But she wasn't sure if it was out of embarassment or the hot water. Probably a mixture of both.