8. I'm In Love With Her

Once Ruki left Rin's apartment he did the one thing he never thought would happen.

He cried.

Hot tears fell down his cheeks without his permission, several by standers staring at him, worried if the man was alright. But no; he wasn't alright. For the first time in his life, the twenty six year old man cried over a woman. Now he suddenly felt the hot searing rejection to the core of his soul. Well, they say karma is a bitch. And karma hit him like a ton of bricks in the face. The man felt desperate; he didn't know where to go. The people he didn't want to see, were the only ones able to comfort him. 

But he didn't want them for comfort; he wanted her. The woman who was to blame for these tears and odd sadness that overcame Ruki. He slowly dragged his feet towards the closest bar he could see, finding it difficult to walk due to the weight he felt on his shoulders. As he got into the bar, avoiding to take in how it looked like or how many people were actually there, he sat up on a stool at the bar, immediately ordering something heavy. Downing a drink after the other, it didn't take long for him to get wasted.

"R-Ruki-san?" A surprised voice of a woman was heard beside him. It was kind of distorted, probably because of the drinking, but he was sober enough to communicate with someone.

"Yeah?"

"Oh my god! I am a huge fan of you! What are you doing here, drinking alone?" The woman asked, daring to touch the man's shoulder. Ruki's eyes followed the arm over to a naked shoulder and a pair of blue eyes. The woman had bright red hair, wearing a strapless black dress, showing off her nice figure. Maybe he could play with her. As someone played with his feelings as well.

"I happened to wander and found this place so I figured I could have a drink. What's your name?" Ruki smiled at her,  his vision focusing but blurring just as quick. She wasn't Japanese for sure; he noticed.

"Julia, my name is Julia." She smiled as Ruki stood up,  paying for his drinks. She stepped back as Ruki wagged his finger for her to follow. They both got outside, the cold bitting down on their skin and hailed a cab. Ruki told the driver his address and got comfortable against the leather seat. Julia quickly caught on what was happening and took the opportunity immediately. It would be a great feat to have a famous person take you to his house and have sex with you. She leaned in and captured Ruki's lip, making the man stiffen at the attention.

It didn't take him long to respond though; he kissed her back, threading his fingers through Julia's hair, tugging at it gently. He closed his eyes, as she dominated the kiss, but it was a mistake to do so. 'Cause what flashed before his closed lids was light brown waist length hair, hazel eyes and plump lips against his. Jerking away from Julia, he opened his eyes, looking over at the blue eyed beauty. She was beautiful indeed, but he suddenly felt that no one beat Rin. But he would take the chances and sleep with this woman. Besides, it was long, really long ago since he last slept with a woman. Too absorbed at his job and lately with Rin, he barely spared any glance to the female population. When they reached their destination, Ruki paid the cab and pulled the woman towards his house. 

Once they got inside the house, Julia's eyes strayed over it to examine every little detail. It had light brown wooden floor, a black leather L-shaped couch and two black leather armchairs with a nice flat screen television that sat above a fireplace. On the sides were shelves with video games, game consoles and a few booklets. A glass coffee table sat in the middle of the room with a vase on top, filled with fake flowers and some candles. As they entered deeper, Ruki grabbed Julia's hand, dragging her towards his bedroom, not giving her a chance to check out the rest of the rooms. The woman, slipped her coat off, Ruki taking it from her hands and throwing it over a chair. His room was rather simple. It had a black double bed with red velvet blankets and a few golden pillows. A dark brown closet that almost took all the space in the room. A medium sized table was at the side of the wardrobe with a mirror and various make-up and hair products.