5. It's A Deal

Ruki was lazily sitting across an armchair in the room the band occupied in the company's building. The enormous room that was placed in the fourth floor of the company that held so many bands worked in, was currently filled with the whole band along with Alice Nine. Another J-rock band, close friends with the GazettE. Aoi and Tora, the guitarist of Alice Nine were having an animated conversation a bit too loud, sitting at a round table, smoking. Uruha, Nao and Shou were playing some video games on the television that was provided by the company, while Reita, Hiroto and Saga were engrossed with reading some magazines, with interviews and news in the music industry. Kai was nowhere to be seen, probably buying breakfast and coffee for everyone as he usually did. The blonde man was sprawled on the armchair, a cigarette dangling between his lips, as he stared the television were the other three were playing.

"Ruki-kun! Come play with us!" Saga called, twisting his head to stare at Ruki, beaming happily.

"Nah, I have a headache."

"Where were you after the live Bunny-chan?" Aoi asked, cocking his head to the side in curiosity. That seemed to get the men of both bands' attention. Ruki, sat up a little straighter, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "We saw you talking with that girl. Who was she? Did you get yourself a lover?" Aoi pressed, his black bangs falling over his eye. He slowly blew on them, shooing them away, but his eyes never left the younger man. Tora twisted in his chair so he could face Ruki, who in turn cleared his throat and stirred in his seat.

"She was my kohai back in high school. We just went for dinner." Ruki said quickly, a bit too quickly for his own good. There were ooh's and aah's by the men, but the blonde was saved by a knock on the door. Opening it with difficulty, came in Kai, his hands full of goods. There were snacks, chocolates, some french toast he made and coffee cups for everyone. Hiroto jumped on his feet, helping Kai set the stuff down. 

So close. Ruki thought, as he stood up to pick his own coffee and a pocky package. Staring at it, he suddenly imagined eating it with Rin. One end in his mouth and the other in hers; and when they both reached the middle they would engulf themselves in a heated kiss, that would lead to removal of clothes and would end up tangled filled with sweat bodies on a bed.

"Ruki-kun is blushing!" Uruha exclaimed, chuckling, pulling the rest of the room in a fit of chuckles and giggles.

I am being bullied here. Ruki inwardly whined, but thankfully held a stoic face, while he sipped his bitter coffee, grimacing at the taste.

"Oi, if you don't like it don't drink it!" Kai hissed, making Ruki roll his eyes. He slowly stood up to leave the room. He had work to do.

"I have some business to attend. If you want something call me." He muttered, leaving the room before any of the men inside could protest or voice their opinions. Ruki got in the fancy elevator, one hand holding his coffee and the other inside his pocket. Unfortunately before he could press the button to go to the lobby, the elevator was called on the twentienth floor. The man sighed and leaned on one of the walls, drowning himself in his thoughts. He couldn't get his mind to work after that night. Three days have passed but his brain still refused to forget about her. Even the way her hair stuck to her face after that storm. She hadn't come in contact with him since then. Probably she thought it wasn't a good idea after what happened. And let's be honest. It wasn't. He was in a famous band that took him way too long to achieve that and she was in love with him since way back, but he rejected her. He shouldn't get involved, he shouldn't want her, he shouldn't lust after her, he shouldn't think about her; but he did. 

He was going to make her his.

A ding brought him out of his thoughts, looking up to see the whole band of Dir En Grey enter the elevator. With a wave of his hand, he greeted all of them, still sipping at his coffee as if it was a milkshake. Once they reached the lobby, Ruki followed the crowd towards the door, deciding he wanted to take a walk, when the secretary stopped him. Looking at the blonde haired woman he stopped in front of her desk, quirking an eyebrow.